• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just don't understand! There could be peace and harmony between us! We could form a bond stronger than the one which keeps Fenris at bay! French and Norwegian children could go frolicking across the channel on a bridge of rose petals while angels above sang their praises! An era of peace and prosperity could last until the very concept of war between our nations would be alien to us; a curious artifact from barbarious times of interest only to archaeologists!

Well, KOM seemed to be trying for good relations with France, up until France got greedy for British territory :p

I read it in the original thread. ;)

I just don't understand! There could be peace and harmony between us! We could form a bond stronger than the one which keeps Fenris at bay! French and Norwegian children could go frolicking across the channel on a bridge of rose petals while angels above sang their praises! An era of peace and prosperity could last until the very concept of war between our nations would be alien to us; a curious artifact from barbarious times of interest only to archaeologists!

Eh. Trash talk in the AAR thread you should not take too seriously. Conspiring to gangbang me, forcing me to cede strategically-important England-south-of-Thames, and then looking very much like a potential hegemon in Europe... Banzai! Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain! It is a good day to die!

The most important plots, beginning with population; as noted, Norway has bypassed France. Germany and Prussia also make gains, naturally.

population_1919.gif

Industry; France is deliberately dropping a bit, China gaining, Norway and Indonesia are both busy fighting wars! My cappies are still building factories but I've been distracted from promoting POPs to put in them.

warIndustry_1919.gif

Army and naval techs. Indonesia is woefully behind in the army, Norway well ahead in the navy.

armtech_1919.gif

navtech_1919.gif

China announces that it will starting immediately institute a policy known as the Baibao Li Doctrine. Diplomatically speaking China will not tolerate European presence in Asia, Asia as defined as the geographic location ranging from the Urals up to but not including Hawaii. That European plans to annex parts of Japan to European powers absolutely will not be tolerated and that we will use any and all diplomatic options up to and including the use of armed force to enforce this policy in Asia.

Also noted that "Eurasians" are exempted from this ruling, and that Finland and Georgia are considered "Eurasian" and whose presence is accepted.

Heh. 1920 and the Finns still don't understand how you could build a boat out of metal.

The Eastern Coalition has 11.4 Million men in uniform.

The Western Coalition has 7.2 Million.

I think that says it all.

Do you think it will matter that half the Eastern troops are Indonesian and thus forty years behind the rest of the world in land tech? (Nor is Japan's land tech looking that hot..)

And Prussia needs to industrialize. Really really badly needs to industrialize, from the looks of it.

Last edited:
Japan made a noteworthy surge this turn, and you made quite the drop, KoM! Say it isnt so! I hope you have a plan to turn this around, although it could be your fortunes have suffered as your in-world AARs have stopped.

(Maybe that idea about splitting off portions of Japan was not so far-fetched..)

Eh. Trash talk in the AAR thread you should not take too seriously. Conspiring to gangbang me, forcing me to cede strategically-important England-south-of-Thames, and then looking very much like a potential hegemon in Europe... Banzai! Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain! It is a good day to die!

Forcing you to cede? *ahem* I distinctly remember you offering them in return for a NAP. I can't be held responsible for whatever delusions made you do it. And I very much offered to sell back those provinces to you.

As for looking like a hegemon, I can't help it that no one else has put a real effort into industrializing. Leaving it to the capitalist is the way of the lazy. No great man was ever lazy. :p

Nah, Frances status as a european hegemon was laid down by Von R...you should take that under consideration when calling others lazy;)

Nah, Frances status as a european hegemon was laid down by Von R...you should take that under consideration when calling others lazy;)

Indeed. France's power was all due to Von Rundstedt!

your words, not mine. I merely said the status was laid down...

Well let put it this way, Others build the house, you are decorating it:cool:

Do you think it will matter that half the Eastern troops are Indonesian and thus forty years behind the rest of the world in land tech? (Nor is Japan's land tech looking that hot..)

And Prussia needs to industrialize. Really really badly needs to industrialize, from the looks of it.
As long as Danomite has the first two army techs up to date it doesn't matter much. (ok, tanks can change this)

Btw, Dano, you mentioned something about Kristian tech changes on Ederon, what is that?