• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Blitz Carnage is hereby finished, on december 31st, 55 chapters later.

RPM Plus: Achtung...achtung!
Nation: Germany
Start Date: 1936, IRL Start Date: 7/01/14
Version: RPM2 Plus (Based on version RPM2 Version 0.4)
Style: Historical

The Four Faction War: Another German AAR
Nation: Germany
Game Start Date: 1st January 1936
Thread Start Date: 12th January 2014
Mods: Vanilla (TFH)
Style: Alternate History, narrative-driven (with dialogue). Focuses on strategies, tactics and the interactions between the factions.
Goal of Nation: To claim the world for the Axis
Goal of AAR: To pit four powerful factions (the USA, the Axis, the Allies and the Comintern) against each other in an all-out world war.
Link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?746948-The-Four-Faction-War-A(nother)-German-AAR

The Sun rises in Japan - Empire of Japan HPP AAR

Forum link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?749097-The-Sun-rises-in-Japan-Empire-of-Japan-HPP-AAR&p=16737059

Start date: 1936
Difficulty: hard
Player control: all
Mod: Historical Plausibility Project
Update frequency: At the weekends, I will try to provide more updates if I have some spare time
Style: Gameplay, picture heavy

I also proclaim my previous AAR Who said Nazis can't have nukes (http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?732868-Who-said-Nazis-can-t-have-nukes-German-Reich-TFH-HPP-AAR) as finished.

Zweisen Osten und Westen

Scenario 1936 Starting in mid 1943
Difficulty Normal
Nation Germany
Mod RPM plus.
Style Gameplay
Description Barbarossa has Failed. Now I have been appointed by the Furher to hold the line. Not more step back. Major Cities will be designated Festung and defended to the last. Lots of Naval Action as well Including the Graf Zeppelin.

To Destroy The Burden of Shame!: A France HPP AAR
Nation: France
Start Date:1936, IRL Start Date: 25/01/14 (British Format)
Version: FTM 3.05, HPP 3.0.0
Style: Mostly Gameplay
Description: France has ashamed itself in real WW2, it's up to me, that they survive here!

Japan
The Birth of the Rising Sun
1st January, 1936
Using the Historical Plausibility (HPP) Mod 3.0.0.
History Book and Narrative
For the Motherland 3.05.
The aim is to try and change history by making Japan the head of a new Asian Order!
17-02-2014

Victory Ahoy! (A Let's Play AAR with AHOI-Mod-"Treasure-Chest")

Victory Ahoy! (A Let's Play AAR with AHOI-Mod-"Treasure-Chest")

Starting Year: 1936
Difficulty: Normal(it's meant to be played on normal)
Version: Their Finest Hour 4.02
Mod: AHOI-Mod - "A HOI3 Treasure-Chest" 4.02d

Description:
After the cancellation of East vs West, I focus now again on my own Mods.
To see where I can improve it next and finally play the Mod myself again, I thought it might be nice to write about it in an AAR to show how this Mod could be played and explain some of its features.
I'll play with Germany and focus on an overall build up of all forces(Army/Navy/Air Force) and of course try to defeat the allies and aid my possible axis partners wich will be hopefully the historical ones. Maybe we can do some fun invasions in South America too.. :)

Destiny - Rommel's Großdeutschland

Alright, here's mine. A link to it is in my signature.

Title: Destiny - Rommel's Großdeutschland

Date: 1936

Mod info: I'm using my own modded version of HoI3 TFH, which I'm modding on the fly for the AAR.

Goals: The goals will be the annexation of Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Alsace-Lorraine. Greece's goals will be to conquer the Mediterranean area - south of the Danube, as well as France and England. The latest end-date will be 1956.

Last edited: