• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All the above entries are now in the library. Can I just remind you that if there is no link, it will not be entered (I am not really prepared to wade through all the AARs to look for it). If you complete an AAR, please make a new entry (again I do not check back above the latest of these notes). Equally if the AAR is not signalled in this reporting thread, it won't go into the library (for the same reason)

Blitz Carnage

Focuss country: Germany
Starting date: September 1938
Version: FTM 3.05 Carnage Mod v2
Nbr of players: ~7

Link to Blitz Carnage

NORTH AMERICA SERIES GAME #5

Expected Teams for game: still being discussed
Players: Mycalle, Ugly Guy, KevinG, Paglia, TDT25, ThePastfinder, Tderth, Master1a(?), Confinement, Kagernaut, Hughrocks123, wazzul, Bellizár & Syriano.

AXIS
- Germany:
- Italy:
- Japan:
- Hungary or Romania:

ALLIES
- UK:
- USA:
- Canada:
- France:
- Nationalist China:

KOMINTERN
- USSR:

Starting date: 1936-01-01
Link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...orth-America-Series-Game-5-AAR-(multiplayers)
Style: narrative and gameplay
Version: Vanilla TFH 3.06
Multi-Player AAR: Yes
Goals: Victory conditions grid (see thread)
Real-Life Starting Date: 1st game on October 10th 2012, 21h00 Eastern Time

Navies Are For Chumps - A 1941 CGM USSAAR
Playing as USSR, starting June 22 1941(real-life start Sept 26 2012), with HOI3: TFH release version, unmodded.
This started as a test of the new Custom Game Mode, with USSR having a completely rebuilt OOB and no navy whatsoever(not even the ability to build destroyers). I decided to make it into an AAR shortly thereafter. The long-term goal is planetary conquest, but the interesting question is how long it'll take to build a world-class navy from scratch. The style is basically out-of-character description - this is my first AAR, so I'm not doing anything fancy.

Title: Advance North: The 'Allies' and Imperial Japan
Nation: Japan
Start Date: 1936
Date: 10/2012
Link: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...th-The-Allies-and-Imperial-Japan-1936-HPP-FTM

Mod: HPP + Personal Changes

Premise:
What if Imperial Japan had been able to reign in its military to not be so expansionist? Yet with increasing belligerency in Manchuria an eventual clash between Japan and the Soviets and Chinese is enviable. What will this epic confrontation look like and will Imperial Japan be able to retain its place on the world stage and win WWII?

Something to Dread
Germany
GC1936
Their finest hour 4.01
Chromos's widescreen mod for TFH
real life start 7/10/12
using custom game mode

SOMETHING TO DREAD

Karl-TitleBar-Redone.png

Through My Eyes - A TFH AAR (Link)

Nation: Germany

Start: 1936 GCM

Real Life Start: 1 October 2012

Version: TFH v4.01 + personal modifications

Syle: A serious yet comical autobiographical AAR from the point of view of one officer in the Großdeutschland division as retold through his memoirs. Full of arrogance, cowardice, comedy, and misanthropy, it is a story about how one man, despite being so unsuitable to the task, could become a national hero - and the story of his long suffering editor.

Click to show full link.

Sad to announce the passing of "Rank and File".

After about three years I have decided to call it a day on the exploits of my hero, primarily because I have lost interest - playing without FTM and TFH lacked something.

End date was, I suppose, early September 2012 (RL) or October 1941 (Game).

Thanks once again to all readers and posters.

Pleased to announce the birth of "Doppelgänger: the Untold Story of the Third Reich".

Link http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...pelgänger-the-Untold-Story-of-the-Third-Reich

Historical Narrative Gameplay with (as always) maximum detail the human mind can take without meltdown.

Base TFH with Realsitic Progression Mod Lite (the "cosmetic" version that just puts historical models in place - no game play changes). Slight change by me to get it to work with TFH.

Germany 1936: I know, its been done before (and by me) but I find it gives me more opportunity to make things up.

Normal level of difficulty - as someone who was once defeated by Poland I don't want to be embarrassed publicly.

AI control at Army level of all units (except a very few). I am going to let it run the Kreigsmarine: this could be the end of the Reich's naval ambitions.

First post: 14th October 2012.

Goal(s)
To entertain
To show what the AI can do
To act as a sort of living tutorial
To amuse me
To show what is was like to live in Europe in the middle of the 20th Century