+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: List of cheat codes

I am not, I'm not really here. albso437's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by kokskarl View Post
    nope. yesmen is an "unknown command"
    Does "debug aiyesmen" work?
    "Han va vrång på judebolsjevismen men grät otröstlit när Stalin dog 53. - Han gav dom jävlarna va dom tålde, snyfta han."
    Äldreomsorgen i Övre Kågedalen

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by albso437 View Post
    Does "debug aiyesmen" work?
    i don't think so. AI is still declining to license its techs.

Acceptall and Neville don't work. So what is the equivalent?

I'm sorry but I have to say that for a game a couple hours old and your looking for cheats already that's pretty funny

Personally i'm going to try it without them and see how the game is that way first before I go all cheatie on its azz
    Why do the crybabies get whatever they want on the forums

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ravx View Post
    I'm sorry but I have to say that for a game a couple hours old and your looking for cheats already that's pretty funny

Personally i'm going to try it without them and see how the game is that way first before I go all cheatie on its azz
    Can't agree more. I only ever used cheats in HOI and HOI2 when I had got bored with standard scenarios and wanted to create something different (by using Neville/acceptall, etc).
    Life is like a pubic hair on the edge of a toilet seat...eventually you get pissed off...

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    I like finding cheats
    ~Jamie

Download the Validator: Eu4 | Ck2 | March of the Eagles | Hoi3 | Victoria II | Eu3 | EU Rome | Sengoku

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2EU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

i usually use cheats to boost the enemy. that's necessary for sure after your first or second game if you know what do and i don't want to wait for the first big mods to make the game a challenge again

Quote Originally Posted by Baneslave View Post

Wow, someone must test these.
    I dont have the game yet, but my friend confirms instant production will instantly build everything in your construction queue when the end of the day is processed.

I therefore assume that research and items built on the map work the same way.

53 games registered

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Baneslave View Post

Wow, someone must test these.
    Tested Research

All 15 projects done in one day.

I assume the same goes for the other 2.

Corporal Cannonfodder Killerflood's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Will Lucky View Post
    Tested Research

Great now I don't have to mod events!

but...does that cheat do it for the ai aswell?
    My own quotes:
    "Everything is possible with time and imagination, time just hasn't caught up with our imagination."
    "A stagnant brain is a very bad thing. Try keeping your head open to allow fresh air in but not open enough for your brain to fall out."

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
    -Altair

I hope these cheats don't work in multiplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaegen View Post
    I hope these cheats don't work in multiplayer?
    Console isn't activated in MP.

Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campbell View Post
    Console isn't activated in MP.
    Except for "Activate Console in MP" in a script-file somewhere maybe?

53 games registered

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Killerflood View Post
    Great now I don't have to mod events!

but...does that cheat do it for the ai aswell?
    Thats a good question.

I have no idea at all.

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IISengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Will Lucky View Post
    Tested Research

Wonderful! This is the best cheat ever!

Hearts of Iron III

Arrow Hearts of Iron 3 Console commands

Well I discovered that the HoI2 cheats don't work in HoI3.

If any of the developers (if anyone who know) post a list of available console commands it would be appreciated.

(I apologize if this has been answered before)

Sorry too sound like a noob...but what is that symbol for the console? Can't find it on my keyboard.

Also anyone found the fog of war command. I like too see what japan is up to in China when I play.

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Nothing wrong with a little cheat now'an then! If I recall properly, there was a bugged Spanish Civil War (sometimes) in Hearts of Iron 2 where when the war began, you were in the negative money. I believe at the time the only solution was the cash/money cheat.

...and sometimes I'm too lazy to worry about the economy. There I said it! I admit it! The only oil I care about is what they use to fry my food in!
    "Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!! RrraaaAAGHGHH!!!"

"Fear not! I will inspire you all by charging blindly on!"

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast