• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HelmuthM

Colonel
79 Badges
May 12, 2009
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Open the console with §.

Energy = 1000 energy
Fuel = 1000 fuel
Money = $1000
Supplies = 1000 supplies
Metal = 1000 metal

Please continue. I didn't yet figure out how to give crude oil or rare materials.

Did anyone try the aliens?

hm, these are the "names" of the products in the script files, so maybe no cheating for Oil and rares,

maybe easy way for Crude and Rares is than to add you some in your provinces

A little anecdote for your amusement (i hope its not considered spam):

I once played HoI2 with my bro. He was Germany, i was Italy. It was a two day session via LAN , with him sleeping over. On day 1 he didnt exactly overachieve with the frenchies almost steamrolling him until i gave him detailed advice not to try to hold a line against the broken-through french in the hinterland, but to cut them off instead. He then managed to take france out quickly. In the morning of day 2, i had to attend a class in Uni, so i was gone. When i came back home, i was happy finding him already sitting at the comp, having fired up the game (´wow - he is hot for it - good, so am i!´)... So we played on. In 1940 i was very pleased to see him steamrolling yoguslavia. I thought ´wow - he finally got the hang of it big time - this is going really fast - let´s see how he does economically. How many IC... hmmm 500 effective?! WHAT?!´ Then i noticed his vast amount of tank-divisions. I didnt even know about cheats back then. But that couldnt be right. I was like: ´there must be a bug somewhere. Your industry is way out of proportions - and you shouldnt be able to have built that many tanks by now´. Then his face turning redder than the soviet flag gave it away. Damn it! We were allies! There was no need to cheat! I acknowledge he had little experience with the game, and i would have probably agreed to allow him a minor boost - like 10% extra or something, had he asked. But instead he opted to search for cheats on the net, prior to the session and apply them secretly, rather than spending some time with the game to prepare. And then he totally overdid it, too, so i was bound to notice it sooner or later. And all that just to impress his little brother... tisktisktisk...

A little anecdote for your amusement (i hope its not considered spam):

I once played HoI2 with my bro. He was Germany, i was Italy. It was a two day session via LAN , with him sleeping over. On day 1 he didnt exactly overachieve with the frenchies almost steamrolling him until i gave him detailed advice not to try to hold a line against the broken-through french in the hinterland, but to cut them off instead. He then managed to take france out quickly. In the morning of day 2, i had to attend a class in Uni, so i was gone. When i came back home, i was happy finding him already sitting at the comp, having fired up the game (´wow - he is hot for it - good, so am i!´)... So we played on. In 1940 i was very pleased to see him steamrolling yoguslavia. I thought ´wow - he finally got the hang of it big time - this is going really fast - let´s see how he does economically. How many IC... hmmm 500 effective?! WHAT?!´ Then i noticed his vast amount of tank-divisions. I didnt even know about cheats back then. But that couldnt be right. I was like: ´there must be a bug somewhere. Your industry is way out of proportions - and you shouldnt be able to have built that many tanks by now´. Then his face turning redder than the soviet flag gave it away. Damn it! We were allies! There was no need to cheat! I acknowledge he had little experience with the game, and i would have probably agreed to allow him a minor boost - like 10% extra or something, had he asked. But instead he opted to search for cheats on the net, prior to the session and apply them secretly, rather than spending some time with the game to prepare. And then he totally overdid it, too, so i was bound to notice it sooner or later. And all that just to impress his little brother... tisktisktisk...

:rofl: Cool story. I've done my brothers up like that many a time, just for the laughs.:D

Open the console with §.

Energy = 1000 energy
Fuel = 1000 fuel
Money = $1000
Supplies = 1000 supplies
Metal = 1000 metal

Please continue. I didn't yet figure out how to give crude oil or rare materials.

for rares: rarematerials
oil: crudeoil
events are still triggered with: event #number

i tried to remove the fog of war but "nofog" and "fow off" doesn't work. any ideas? wanted to have a clear look around the map ;)

for rares: rarematerials
oil: crudeoil
events are still triggered with: event #number

i tried to remove the fog of war but "nofog" and "fow off" doesn't work. any ideas? wanted to have a clear look around the map ;)
Thank you! This helped my exe search. I just copied the strings near "rarematerials". Some obviously aren't cheats, but others might work.

render
minzoom
wireframe
yesmen
textures
info
shadows
shadow
lines
debug
borders
changecontroller
changeowner
tutorial
fullscreen
instantresearch
instantproduction
instantconstruction
rarematerials
crudeoil
date
revolt
nukes
addofficers
noneutrality
view
event
reloadtexture
reloadfx
reloadinterface
reload
close
open
window
help
morehumans

Thank you! This helped my exe search. I just copied the strings near "rarematerials". Some obviously aren't cheats, but others might work.

debug
changecontroller #province-id
changeowner #province-id
instantresearch
instantproduction
instantconstruction
date #date in valid format
revolt
nukes
addofficers
noneutrality
event #event-id
reload #effect_name

these have an effect and are self-explanatory i guess. "morehumans" or "yesmen" which i suspected to have an effect on manpower do nothing.