• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry but I have to say that for a game a couple hours old and your looking for cheats already that's pretty funny :rofl:

Personally i'm going to try it without them and see how the game is that way first before I go all cheatie on its azz

I'm sorry but I have to say that for a game a couple hours old and your looking for cheats already that's pretty funny :rofl:

Personally i'm going to try it without them and see how the game is that way first before I go all cheatie on its azz

Can't agree more. I only ever used cheats in HOI and HOI2 when I had got bored with standard scenarios and wanted to create something different (by using Neville/acceptall, etc).

i usually use cheats to boost the enemy. that's necessary for sure after your first or second game if you know what do and i don't want to wait for the first big mods to make the game a challenge again :)

:eek::eek:

Wow, someone must test these.

I dont have the game yet, but my friend confirms instant production will instantly build everything in your construction queue when the end of the day is processed.

I therefore assume that research and items built on the map work the same way.

Tested Research

All 15 projects done in one day.

I assume the same goes for the other 2.

Great now I don't have to mod events!

but...does that cheat do it for the ai aswell?

Hearts of Iron 3 Console commands

Well I discovered that the HoI2 cheats don't work in HoI3.

If any of the developers (if anyone who know) post a list of available console commands it would be appreciated.

(I apologize if this has been answered before)

Sorry too sound like a noob...but what is that symbol for the console? Can't find it on my keyboard.

Also anyone found the fog of war command. I like too see what japan is up to in China when I play.

Nothing wrong with a little cheat now'an then! If I recall properly, there was a bugged Spanish Civil War (sometimes) in Hearts of Iron 2 where when the war began, you were in the negative money. I believe at the time the only solution was the cash/money cheat.

...and sometimes I'm too lazy to worry about the economy. There I said it! I admit it! The only oil I care about is what they use to fry my food in!