• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this germanAI is a real shame. are they going to slovakia? :confused:
Anyhow, excellent moves, Myth. I was surprised that no russian came from ucrania to attack? Looks like Stalin has not much more to oppose you.

The apparent speed with which the pocket is collapsing now is awe-inspiring. You are truly heading for a magnificent victory.

Shame that the Germans can't even manage the bare minimum of intelligence to capitalize on it on the Polish border. Oh well... At least both the Huns and the Reds are spasmodically flinging their divisions about. And at least the Germans won't be able to lose their divisions in the Balkans, so sooner or later they'll be back at the front (even if the front, by then, runs along the suburbs of Berlin).

Whither now (or rather, whither once the pocket has been fully eliminated)? Is it finally time to remove the Royal Navy from the Med? ;)

What're you planning to do once the pocket is cleared and Dacia cleared? Maybe an anphibious assault on the Crimean Peninsula and a push east to form an even bigger pocket in the Caucasus/Anatolia?

Avatar018: Well it did take the Germans about a year to defeat France, after all. :p

Enewald: I've already shown what's happened in Finland for the year. Germany got slaughtered. :p

FrodoB: Thanks. ;)

Gen. Hillier: There might be room for armor, but I don't see the point for it, really. :p

Juan_de_Marco: Yeah, the Germans just love diverting strength from the main front. :p

shepherd352: Risky, and I don't have that many transports. As it was, shifting less than 20 divisions to where they needed to go took me a number of trips. :p

alvaro: Not to Slovakia, through Slovakia. They're coming to eat my spaghetti and pizza. :mad:

Stuyvesant: Dunno, we'll see what happens afterwards. ;)

Jemisi: Dunno what they say. I think Mussolini's minister of agriculture or something may have been a bit worried. Though yes, on the list of contemporary commentators, the Germans are certainly at the bottom. :p

thatguy: We'll see, we'll see. ;)

Makes you really wish to have an option where you could refuse any and all lendings of troops. You'll have to hand all units back to the Germans and they'll hand them over to you, yet again. Anyway, it seems as if the Russians will not reinforce their open flank. May be Mussolini will be first in Moskov?

If you want to know whether any Russian supply convoys are getting through, set your NAVs and/or some subs on convoy interdiction outside Athens. That should pretty soon strangle any supplies that are being sent.

even if not necessarily the expectations of some contemporary commentators.

Nice dig at us Myth. :D Loving this AAR!

Gotta wonder what the next chapter holds in store. Italy only has a few transports, and their use in the Med is only possible because the Italian Navy owns that pond, so naval adventures are limited - maybe retake the Indian Ocean islands if you haven't already done so.

Once the pocket is mopped up, most of the available divisions will be needed to man a new Dacian line that is longer than the former Illyrian one was, and that will produce supply issues most probably.

Since most of the German units are moving your way, it might be a good time to try and kickstart something on the Ger/Sov border, using the units that Hitler has loaned you. That might at least pull some of the remaining Sov hoard away from you, and could also reverse the German migration.

What ever it is, it should be fun...

I was kinda hoping for a rapid strike into the Caucuses to take Baku, then trapping and annihilating Soviet divisions that show up to retake it. It would ease the pressure on the Dacian line.

I was thinking about this same scenario but after this pocket is closed. It looks like a good way to move russian divisions from the east front. just in case, you know, hitler thinks about doing something, for a change and so. :D

Baltasar: Yeah I wish I could refuse those damn Germans. And maybe... :p

BlitzMartinDK: March through Anatolia, through Persia and into Pakistan, huh? A bit of a trek. Do they have a leader named Alexander by any chance? :p

womble: It's not really a big concern. :p

Sarayakat: Yeah I was wondering about this Vichy CTD. Also, thanks! :D

Jorath13: Thanks! :D

Carach: Bummer. Fortunately, I think bandwidth is reset on the 18th. Only a couple more days! ;)

FrodoB: Indeed it should be. I don't know what's going to happen after 1944 either! :p

Judas Maccabeus: He purged my bandwidth! :mad:

sneakey pete: Thinking too small here. In the WORLD! :D

bbcrackmonkey: We'll see, we'll see. ;)

alvaro: Well, we'll see. ;)

Well due to this unforeseen bandwidth limitation, updates will be put on hold until it's reset. But have no fear, for I believe this should be happening on the 18th. Which means that it's not a long wait. ;)

Well due to this unforeseen bandwidth limitation, updates will be put on hold until it's reset. But have no fear, for I believe this should be happening on the 18th. Which means that it's not a long wait. ;)
That being the case you could probably eek out a double portion of content since you have so long between posts. :D

Myth! INVADE SWITZERLAND!!

:D

Yes! Switzerland must be preemptively annexed so that they can never defeat Spain in 2010!

I'm deadly serious.