• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald: Well the Soviet reserve has the entire Russo-German Front to draw from. I doubt it's empty. ;)

FrodoB: I'm skeptical of any attempt to stir up the German front. It just won't work. Not unless I commit massive forces and tear a big hole in the Soviet front, which would be at least as bloody as my entire past Balkan campaign had been, but probably without really all that much gain. :p

dublish: I have no idea. :p

Baltasar: As I said to FrodoB, I very much doubt that moving anything to the German front will help at all. :p

FrodoB: It might be. :p

Cyrus_The_Great: I'm looking forward to it too. I've not yet played 1944! And my academic style is probably influenced by the fact that I'm a student. :D

dublish: I'm not entirely convinced of the wisdom of landing in Albania over Athens or Istanbul. ;)

shepherd352: My armies on the Illyrian line aren't there to hold the line (except in worst case scenarios). They're there to be the big bad hammer. Also, I don't really have manpower limitations. Sill got between 300 and 400 manpower at the moment, which is pretty good I think. As for the rockets, quite possibly. We'll see. :p

Jemisi: And be hit with enough force, and that force is capable of exploiting, etc etc...;)

Stuyvesant: I hope so too. ;)

Right, so as mentioned somewhere in this post I've yet to play 1944! That'll hopefully happen at some point in the near future. But today I've got an exam and tomorrow I'm going into London for an interview at RUSI. So the earliest I'd be able to play 1944 is Friday, which means the first update of '44 will probably be over the weekend. Plus, probably starting at some point this weekend, will be intermittent but probably protracted LANing with some course mates here in Reading--of HoI3, CoD2 and Empires. But hopefully I'll be able to stick to a sort of schedule for updating. :p

Try sending a few spies into Russia (If you haven't already) to check on their manpower situation.

Right, so as mentioned somewhere in this post I've yet to play 1944! ... Plus, probably starting at some point this weekend, will be intermittent but probably protracted LANing with some course mates here in Reading--of HoI3, CoD2 and Empires.

Rats, all my favorite AAR's seem to be on extended breaks.:(

Possible exercise - get your coursemates to take the roles of SU, Germany, others in your current game and see how it might play out - or even go back and replay the recent Balkans campaign with human opponents.

Good luck with exams and interview.

Rats, all my favorite AAR's seem to be on extended breaks.:(

Possible exercise - get your coursemates to take the roles of SU, Germany, others in your current game and see how it might play out - or even go back and replay the recent Balkans campaign with human opponents.

Good luck with exams and interview.

Now that would be interesting!!! I bet its never been done before. Go back and play it out with humans rather then AI and see if the balkans campaign would play out the same. That would awesome!

LOLKATS: Not worth the leadership. :p

FrodoB: Problem with that idea is that both my course mates read this AAR!
ww.gif

Jonny5tyle: I would be kind of interesting though, I do have to admit that. :p

BlitzMartinDK: Indeed. :p

So I'm done with exams now, whoo! And going into London today, whoo!

Forster: Nah, not to party. As for where I'll strike next, we'll see! I'm going to try to play 1944 today. :p

FrodoB: Well it's not a job yet, even if I do get it, it'd still only just be an internship. So more mundane stuff than actual analysis for the most part (though I do admittedly get the opportunity to possibly publish in RUSI publications, given my knowledge of Latvian it was specifically mentioned that RUSI Newsbrief was a possibility). But it's a first step, so if I get it that's what counts. :p

Jorath13: Heaven forbid! I remember the last time the Japanese did something crazy in one of my AARs, they landed in Helsinki and Discomb ripped the piss out of me about it! :p

Brad1: I can't wait as well! I hope it's possible! :p

So update possibly as early as tomorrow, possibly.

go japan conquer the world....

... i'm sorry ... go italy and survived the red tide

Duce02: Now now, they may be completely deluded, but that doesn't mean they should be wantonly insulted. ;)

tule91: Yeah Japan's a bit worthless this game. :p

So, I played 1944. :eek:

Additionally (!) I've decided it would indeed be interesting to upload my game of EiS. Here it is. You can play it with 1.4 (that's what I did). Only thing is, if you do play it, don't get ahead of my AAR. So if I'm only covering events in January or February, for instance, don't go talking about March or April, much less September or October. ;) Otherwise, it'll be interesting to see what people do!

And there may or may not be an update tonight, depending on how lazy I feel. :p

Duce02: Now now, they may be completely deluded, but that doesn't mean they should be wantonly insulted. ;)

tule91: Yeah Japan's a bit worthless this game. :p

So, I played 1944. :eek:

Additionally (!) I've decided it would indeed be interesting to upload my game of EiS. Here it is. You can play it with 1.4 (that's what I did). Only thing is, if you do play it, don't get ahead of my AAR. So if I'm only covering events in January or February, for instance, don't go talking about March or April, much less September or October. ;) Otherwise, it'll be interesting to see what people do!

And there may or may not be an update tonight, depending on how lazy I feel. :p

Thanks Myth. :)

Jemisi: Well you got your wish, a bit. :D

Baltasar: Sorry. ;)

Aleksei: No worries, it could be quite interesting to see what other people come up with. ;)

SFCShadow: Nahh I'm not. :p

So as you all can see I didn't update last night. I was totally too lazy and couldn't be bothered writing yesterday. I'll have an update for tonight though for sure!

Well I suck so at least mine won't be that interesting. :p