• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please sticky. It's already on the third page.

Or add a link to this thread in the 'Release Week Specials' thread.

Thanks

All Demo Downloads Fail

Every single version of the demo I have downloaded has been corrupt and cannot extract. I have tried from several different sites. They seem to have been of all different sizes (I had one as little as 96MB!) which I can't explain. They all get to data2.cab and say, "CRC failed in data2.cab. Unexpected end of archive".

Every SINGLE one of my downloads have said this. What is going on? :confused:

Thanks for your help.

Every single version of the demo I have downloaded has been corrupt and cannot extract. I have tried from several different sites. They seem to have been of all different sizes (I had one as little as 96MB!) which I can't explain. They all get to data2.cab and say, "CRC failed in data2.cab. Unexpected end of archive".

Every SINGLE one of my downloads have said this. What is going on? :confused:

Thanks for your help.

Close your internet browser once dl is done also make sure you dl the game to the c drive. It worked for me when I did those things.

Every single version of the demo I have downloaded has been corrupt and cannot extract....

Did you try the download from Clubic? It worked for me, and I don't even speak French. ;)

I wish there was an official mirror to gamersgate for the setup file for the game itself too.

I am not happy. First Amazon.com customers get theirs a day early before GG customers, now Gamersgate not only downloads at archaic speeds (25kb/s but fluctuation between 5 and 30) but I goto sleep for 6 hours with an 8 hour download time to wake up to it disconnecting at 16% and it doesn't even pick up from where it leaves off it starts over. This time around it is going at 15 kb/s.