• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK PI hope you take note.

I have tried 10+ times to download this demo and what do I find?

*Sites that want me to register so they can flood my email box with useless info.
*Corrupt files all over the place
*4 hours of my time wasted.

Please sort something out or I don't buy. Don't you want potential customers to download the demo? Why do think I bought HOI2? Yep - DEMO!

I finally managed to download the game from the US site a couple of pages back and I have to say I'm very disappointed.

The game is soooo slow it's untrue. One click and you have to wait 5 seconds before the click occurs. NO way to zoom in or out??? And as for the productions control??? Unless all these things are sorted guys I know a lot of customers are not going to buy including me. :(

What is wrong. I dolwloaded but when i load it up its fine, it goes through the loading screens (the picture with words at the bottom like loading worlds). Then just as its gonna go in to the menu it crashes saying HOI3 has encountered an error. It then asks me to send an error repoprt to microsoft.

Whats the problem?

Downloaded it fine from Ausgamers...but it runs like a dog on my system. Going on the system requirements I thought I would be ok.

P4 3.2 1 gig RAM (Win XP)
GeForce 7600 GT.

anyway, I'll see if there is a later driver for the GeForce

Sorry for my bad English.
I downloaded in very short time the Demo but the file is unknown (isn't an executable file).
What I've to do?
Mino
You probably downloaded the .torrent file. .torrent files can be used to download larger files (in this case, the actual demo), you need a bittorrent client to use them (Opera, a browser, has built-in torrent abilities).

The easiest solution is probably to download the actual .exe file through your browser.