• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks. So September it is for 2.0 then? I guess I wait 'til then . :)

I love the mod! though i'm not sure if it's my computer or the game but it only runs for a bit before it crashes, and it crashes when i build certain things, but that's something for another thread. Anyways point is this mod is awesome so i hope you don't keep us all waiting long on that mod =P

Another mini-update. I've started adding historical characters (most of them made by Duke of Bavaria) and extending country history. Tonight, when I saw Romulus looking at me from the starting screen, I couldn't keep myself from launching my own little campaign. My neighbours were incredibly aggressive, but I eventually defeated them all. Romulus and his wife got five children and lived happily ever after. :D

I am very interested in your Imperium 2.0 mod. It's one of the reasons why I bought EUR+VV ;). Can't wait for the release. Fantastic work btw!