• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have installed & registed EIC, I then downloaded the latest patch and tried to install. However, the installer required me to put my CD key in again, which I did, but it came up with a popup reading 'There was a problem with product activation:

Serial Number already registered'

Which it is, I used it to register the actual game.

Any idea what is wrong?

This problem has happened before. Try under tech Support. There is something that may help there under Sticky: Activation problem? Basically you have a problem with the activation company rather than the game.

VACATION NOTICE: Stardock Customer Support will be closed Saturday, September 5th, 2009 through Monday, September 7th, 2009 for the holiday. We will reply to tickets on a first-come, first-served basis when we return to normal business hours at 9am EDT on Tuesday, September 8th, 2009.

Thank you for emailing Stardock Sales Support. It normally takes up to two business days for us to respond. Our hours of operation are 9am - 4pm Eastern time, Monday - Friday. Please do not reply to your ticket unless instructed to below, as it will delay the viewing of your original inquiry.

To current Object Desktop subscribers: We are having some difficulty with the MyColors Grey and Mint Desktops that were added to your accounts. They are not showing up in Impulse correctly yet. We plan to have this issue fixed early Wednesday morning, Eastern time. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Damnit

hmmm.png

whats the problem here?

Did this through the automatic download thingy (gamersgate copy).

Well it seems i have the same problem as many other purchasers of E.I.C. My game will not play after titles finish. Get windows message the game has encounterd a problem and needs to close.Have read through all threads and downloaded patches and retried and reread and tried again. My system requirements are okay so why will it not work ? Am fast losing my patience Gone are the days when you simply loaded the disk and followed the prompts { which i did with this nitro game } It seems i,ve wasted my money on this product it wont happen again.