+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A History Of The Roman Empire

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Yeah, as far as I remember alone the prestige loss for missing the cores in Asia Minor is quite hefty. Yet it seems as if you won't have trouble remedying that situation

Romanorum Imperator Augustus asd21593's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: Revolutions

Enewald: Well, my storyline says that Andronikos V's mind got a bit...strange after his plague induced isolation. That way I can invade anywhere with that backstory (like Byzantine Belgium )

Qorten: I was referring to the revolt in Burgas that was in the latest update. Thankfully, I was willing to lose the prestige and money, so in return I wouldn't have 6,000 rebels in my heartland while most of my army was in Flanders.

L Lawliet: Regaining all cores is a priority, however the oppurtunity to conquer Flanders was there, and I figured I might as well add a little weirdness to the AAR.

Milites: O, don't worry, I won't.
    My AAR Library
    -not writing at the moment-

I assume with the death of Manuel II that the "no going west of Serbia" rule is gone...

Go conquer those Trebizondian Komnenoi, before they are eaten. And make them your ruling dynasty somehow... That, and kill all those Balkan Slav nations for your land. If Croatia just broke from Hungary, they'll be easy pickings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4