• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who started this was it a paradox fan?
Are there many that aren't, and just happened to find themselves here? And know the forum names of some of the main players (i.e. Paradox members)? :rolleyes:

Oh and a big thumbs-up - I just loved it, especially with the German text and English subtitles being as close as the turned out to be. ;)

This has got to be Johan's grand chance to demonstrate that his sense of humor is as "well developed" as anyone's (not that he owes that to any of us). Silence may not be golden.

CB

idk...these things are pretty funny. But he seems to say similar stuff to what was in the actual movie. It might be funnier if he said more stuff that was structurally different from the movie stuff.

Yes,this is our world,there are things that came and pass, and there are things that came and stay forever.
Whatever happens, this video is marked forever within HOI community.

And allso, so delicate humor..its possible only on forum of special rank with special kind of people in it..so this video is a proof of status of this great forum.

That scene when "Johan" orders four moderators by their names to stay and others to leave the room...I watched video 5 times by now:rofl:

Last edited:
Simply Awesome.

No words can define this epicness.

Cheers;
Nick

PS: Johan has kept quiet... maybe the apocalipse is near!

idk...these things are pretty funny. But he seems to say similar stuff to what was in the actual movie. It might be funnier if he said more stuff that was structurally different from the movie stuff.

There are several other videos on Youtube with different scripts. This one is my favorite, where Hitler hears about HoI3... seems HoI3 isn't his *favorite* paradox game.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3UcdONzp1k

This....will tide me over until release.

Unfortunately it's way less funny when your native language is German. But it's great to see how dedicated HoI Fans are.

PS: Johan has kept quiet... maybe the apocalipse is near!

He and others from Paradox are honest people and I believe they dont feel good becouse release date postponing on some locations,so its a little sence of guilty I think.If I may say they could expected something ,but of course something like this cant be expected.I think this is far better for them and for us than ordering someone to close the thread.
EDIT Afteral,every man with above average IQ knows this is just a first class humor,not a provocation,and not spam or other threat.

Last edited: