• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like it. Although I'm not sure if Johan would like to be displayed as Hitler. But on the other hand, I trust Johan to have a sense of humor :).

Even if he doesn`t there isn`t anything he can do about it.He can close the thread,but never delete it from the tube.So the two alternatives are avoid any comment hoping the thread will drop down after 2-3 days(my guess) or try to say something funny and original.Blocking the user who posted it could result in forum dissatisfaction and losing customers so i pretty much doubt something like this would happen.
My opinion is that the video is very good and funny i personally wouldn`t be offended by something like that.Even if you consider Adolf to be a demon it is more than obvious that the scene was used more as montage and cover than for actual resemblance.

Practically pre-historic meme, but excellently executed! still, I'm sure this is going to get blocked, it's too awesome not to!

I have serrious critics for the author of this just on the first glance first class work.
Its incorrect,anfair and subversive....:mad:

I mean how in the name of Walhalla did you came to idea to put one average girl to be as Susana and behind her stays such arian beauty Alexandra Maria Lara ( Traudl Junge) ?

untergang2.jpg

Last edited:
"What I should have done is liquidate all the high -ranking moderators , like Electronic Arts did!":rofl:

Gold star for you.

B

"What I should have done is liquidate all the high -ranking moderators , like Electronic Arts did!":rofl:

Gold star for you.

B

Hm. allso one quite exeptional moderator is by or without intention not mentioned in the video,however, he could easily be Albert Speer:p
insidedownfall.jpg

Last edited:
That was really funny. Even though I am quite new, I understood every bit! Good job, I hope they don't take it personnal!:p

Way too much of the original subtitles were kept. You should have just thrown them all out and worked from scratch. It was still pretty funny, but could have been better.

I was never a marketer or a moderator. Yet I have made HOI3 all by myself!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: