+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: HOI3 release situation: behind the scenes

AUGUST STORM Developer dermeister's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Leviathan: WarshipsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

HOI3 release situation: behind the scenes

Part 1 (July 29th):

Part 2 (July 31st):

Part 3 (August 1st):

Part 4 (August 2nd):

Part 5 (August 3rd):

Part 6 (August 5th):
    Last edited by dermeister; 05-08-2009 at 07:26.
    Hearts of Iron 3: August Storm 45 GC, Airmobile, Special Forces, Indian Empire, Game-Balance, and more.

OBJECTIVIST PARADOXIANS Take the Striker's Oath • Click here to join

NOW ON YOUTUBE !! HOI3 Release Downfall

REFUGEE CAMP !! THE BEST GROUP ON PARADOX !! CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW !!
    Swedish_Tiger: "It's the most fun on the forums" comagoosie: "First I thought this was stupid, but now I think it's funny" Enewald: "t's just too insane" Palisadoes: "This group is so bizarre!"

I like it. Although I'm not sure if Johan would like to be displayed as Hitler. But on the other hand, I trust Johan to have a sense of humor .

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

roflmao

yeah, this meme is getting old..

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper Fi500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Doma View Post
    yeah, this meme is getting old..
    I still hope to be able see it when I get home (YouTube blocked by the Proxy )
    HoI3
    HoI2 DDA
    HoI2 DDA + TRP
    Member of the Ahistoric Association

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

This...has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a while...you are lucky we all have a sense of humor in the office

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiMount & Blade: Warband

LOL! It is really funny! greatings ... lol

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiSword of the Stars II

Priceless
    Things are generally simple

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    One of the best adaptions, honestly (especially if you do understand the original German, some fakes were rather bad...) this one looks like it was done by a German and English speaking person.. and it's damn funny
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/...fear-of-china/

Interesting read to all those having had enough of pre-fabricated western media stories..

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III

Well that was epic.
    I mean, brilliant work.
    It made my day and It helps while waiting for the demo or release.

55 games registered

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

lol excellent excellent work.

Captain
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedPride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by General Guisan View Post
    One of the best adaptions, honestly (especially if you do understand the original German, some fakes were rather bad...) this one looks like it was done by a German and English speaking person.. and it's damn funny
    Hehe, yeah. The subtitles were pretty much in line with the actual dialog .

Lt.-Colonel of Guerillas Singleton Mosby's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Mosby's Confederacy, Guerilla territory, VA. CSA
    So, no more Vicky2.

'Any system which aims at taking freedom by open force to other peoples will only make that freedom hated and prevent its triumph. '
    - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

LOL@ EA=Stalin

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

That made me laugh, and I surely needed it

Thanks

My guess is that you had posted something like that in any other forum you would have been banned by now

I'm going to watch it again

it's , nice subtitiles and has said before, it matches quite nice the original german dialogue... Nice one
    Supporter of the historical flavour in HOI3

"History is written by the winners"
    — Napoleon Bonaparte

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first."
    ~Charles de Gaulle

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Good one, but please no more. It just reached the line, where it is still funny. Anything else would be stretch...

Excellent, I'm a fan of "Hitler gets banned" videos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast