• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(145464)

Major
1 Badges
Jul 6, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron III
The year is 1933, and the German council is deciding who shall be chancellor of the new nation, a fascist named Hitler was the top choice and was to be made chancellor of Germany, but suddenly a SS agent rushes into the room and has a confession! he knows of Hitlers secret plot to the "final Solution" he tells the court and it is decided that Hitler will be forced out of the election. Once Hitler gets the news he if furious and decides to hire a hit man to kill Paul von Hindenburg and proclaim himself as the new chancellor of Germany! 2 days later, the assassination was to take place, von Hindenburg was to deliver a speech why Hitler wasn't elected; "My great German people, we have betrayal in this great land we called Germany, your most trusted has disrespected you and.................." Boom, a sniper had just shot Paul von Hindenburg in the head and was instantly killed. The German people were in shock! How could this have happened. Under Nazi loyalist, Hitler and his government went into Austria and with 100,000 military forces, over threw the government and was the Austrian Fuhrer. The German government was tempted to invade but, Austria was guaranteed independence by Italy, Britain, France and a the small entente. Germany now had to deal with Hitler being independent and funding heavy partisans in the south of Germany, where heavy fighting has been going on. 2 years later, the Nazi government is accepting the Austrian government to take seats but to keep Hitler as their leader in the new "Nazi Germany". At the same time japan tried to hold an election but it got out of hand and the impearlist are in trouble with communist in the south and the democratic japan up north. New zeland is expanding and left the common wealth causing a chain reaction of revolts so the UK split the regions. India consits of an islamic, hindu and eastern India while delhi is contested and trouble is rising.

New flags

Nazi Germany
GER.jpg

Wiemar Republic
ger-1.png

Imperial France
framonarch2.jpg

Persia
per2.jpg

Egypt/Palestine
egy1953.jpg

Communist Japan
Untitled-1.jpg

New Zealand
new.png

Isreal
Isreal.jpg

World map
Reg.jpg

ScreenSave3.jpg

in 1936, you will experience defections, new empires, strange alliances and a new world war 2!

ScreenSave6.jpg

ScreenSave0.jpg

ScreenSave27.jpg

ScreenSave1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks Interesting...

Very coo! but why is australias flag fascist xD

When can we download this

yea accidental thing just fixed it. Its still in progress. I have the nations down but i need help to put it all together

well i need a small team
some one will make the Nazi events.
Some one will make the Wiemar events.
Some one will make Ai
some one will make international events and skins
Finally some one will put the mod together and format in correctly.

i am currently compressing it and will post up The link in a matter of minutes, this is just a small thing that needs to be modded. it is a copy of my event files and the whole gfx and sfx

I am curious: why is the download so big? Nearly 500 MBs is a lot....

Its not the mod its the whole file, i made an accident uploding it. The events still work its just i havent formated it yet

I keep getting the following error when I load the new German Civil War scenario

--- ERROR : (Globals : Unexpected field) 'expirydate = {' Line = 559 file = scenarios\German Civil War.eug ---
Do you still want to continue?

I selected ignore, but it still crashes, any ideas on how to fix?

I keep getting the following error when I load the new German Civil War scenario

--- ERROR : (Globals : Unexpected field) 'expirydate = {' Line = 559 file = scenarios\German Civil War.eug ---
Do you still want to continue?

I selected ignore, but it still crashes, any ideas on how to fix?

sorry but the mod isnt completley finished, if you want to play it without all the unfinshed crap just replace the german event file, its a modders file

im very very very sorry but apparently i "over moded it during the french revolution part and my hoi file reset its self killing all my files. i will try to continue making it but i must finish on august 5th or im done and will remake it in hoi 3 but im still gona hope i can do this

im very very very sorry but apparently i "over moded it during the french revolution part and my hoi file reset its self killing all my files. i will try to continue making it but i must finish on august 5th or im done and will remake it in hoi 3 but im still gona hope i can do this
I'd advise you not to think that HoI3's release date= must abandon all HoI2 projects. Not everyone will get HoI3 when it is released, for one thing.

good point im trying but its hard. let me tell you guys the timeline for this. If you want to help ask me im going to extend the deadline. these are our points to get.

* {current}

1936:

January 1st: Defections in southern germany

April 6th: austrians become restless and it its proposed to rebuild the austrio
hungarian empire before we take down the republic.

June 3: september 14: Nazi germany, and italy go to war with yugoslavia, hungary and romania.

1937:

january 7th: Wiemar Republic allies with netherlands, belgium, and denmark to protect itself.

Febuary 25th: Poland occupies prussia and eastern provinces

April 20th: hitlers birthday, war declared on Wiemar Republic. *

December 25th: Peace is disscussed, hitler will gain all of germany, netherlands, belgium and denmark.

1938:

March 1st: after the nazi parties fall, italy spent most of its funding on the french facist party. French facist party wins elections but it is covered up by a big lie.

March 4th: France hits civil war! Petian, the leading canidate for the Facist defects and starts a revolution. He names the new nation The Burbon empire. The allies split from france and france allies with spain and portugal to take out the new enemy that has claims on all of them.

March 7th: Germany allies with the Burbons and leads the attack with the promise for a ally and Alsace and Loraine.

September 1st: peace is discussed, the burbon kingdom will get spain, portugal, and france while belgium is seceded to the old french government who will also get portugals colonies.

December 16th: france is reinstated into the allies

1939:

Febuary 13th: Germany demands poland (now part of the allies) to give up the formally occupied zones.

Febuary 22nd: Poland and germany agrees to let poland keep the land for 3 more months.

March 15th: Germany and soviets make the molotov ribbentop pact.

may 22nd: Poland finds out about the jewish extermination and declares war on germany. Poland just completed a 2 fortification line on the border.

November 3rd: poland falls and is partitioned.

1940:

April 12th: Burbon Kingdom invades the UK. Depending on the player it will go either way. Ill just tell you what happend with me though

July 4th: Burbon Kingdom takes out london.

augest 17th: Event fires ending the war with UK. and creating wales Scotland
and england who are all burbon puppets.. Free african colonies absorbed by france. India becmoes indpendent with pakistan and mymaar under its control and join the allies.

November 29th: Most burbon and german divisons start stacking against Soviets. Winter prevents early war.

1941:

March 27th: invasion of soviets begin, japan loses to the chinese and joins the comintern. The US joins the allies.

August 16th: Front reaches Stalingrad, Archangel and Moscow. these cities were the front but not taken.

1942:

january 2nd: the front was slowed down but the new front consisted with still stalingrad, but moscow and archangel had fallen.

April 24th: US and coalition land in Britan, Invasion is bogged down in Portadown.

September 3rd: invasion of britan takes and annexs England.

November 24th: Baku falls.

October 7th: Ural Borders are reached.... i took out the bitter peace event.

1943:

January 19th: War in africa Fails, 70 italian divisions destroyed.

Febuary 16th: 60 japanese reinforcements arive.

July 6th: UK liberated.

September 4th: Moscow is taken by the russians, german and burbon forces regoup and create a solid line that was made due to strong new fortifactions.

December 12th gribaliter is taken by the canadians and and is used as a fortifaction.

1944:

January 3rd: D-day starts soviets break threw line and win battle at stalingrad.

Febuary 30th: Seville is lost to canada.

march 2nd: italian invasion begins by indian forces.

june 18th: d-day secures normandy and britany.

August 29th: Madrid is captured.

November 16th: Paris falls. Palmero secured by indian armies. Invasion of southern italy is started , Soviets grab moscow and leningrad.

December 22nd: Columbia declares war and suports canda, who grab all of spain. at this point, burbon kingdom is barly alive.

1945:

January 5th: Burbon annexed soviets at kursk. italy is about to lose rome.

Febuary 30th: italy annexed by india, greece is annex by germany.

april 16th: Soviets Grab old borders.

Game crashes.

Last edited: