• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe we'll conquer YOUR MUM FIRST!

... woah, sorry. I'll tell Hirohito to lay off the Gin.

Wow...that was unexpected. :rofl:

Here's a better idea. Conquer India at some point.

17. THE UNENDING SLAUGHTER OF THE INNOCENT
Or, Operation Chinesi Freedom

1.png

THE SOVIET ARMY CAN BE BEATEN!

2.png

THE CHINESE ARMY CAN BE BEATEN!!

3.png

But perhaps war is not the way... perhaps our children should live in peace.

4.png

NOT! THE US ARMY CAN BE BEATEN!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Aaah...

You suck, Franklin.

5.png

Unlike our tiny neighbour Mengukuo.

Rebels, and for some reason they actually founded Mengukuo!

What are you waiting for, then? Show them who is boss. ;)

One does not simply walk into Mengukuo. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Chinese. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

Yeah, sounds like our average job.

Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for? :D

Aye. I could do that.

Aye. I could do that.

Oh come on, we can take 'em.
It's a long way.
Toss me.
What?
I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me... and by the way; Don't tell the Mod.
Not a word.

One does not simply walk into Mengukuo. Its black gates are guarded by more than just Chinese. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.

Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

Yet you have over one hundred eighty thousand men in adjacent provinces... ;)

Yet you have over one hundred eighty thousand men in adjacent provinces... ;)

Did he say 10 thousand men? He meant 10 billion men...even stripped from the waist down...dual wielding bayonets....not even they could do this....

But if we cloned the emperor...

TheExecuter

Did he say 10 thousand men? He meant 10 billion men...even stripped from the waist down...dual wielding bayonets....not even they could do this....

But if we cloned the emperor...

TheExecuter

But these are the Japanese we are talking about. If they can make a toliet paper dispenser to wear on your head, Mengukuo shouldn't be that hard.

But these are the Japanese we are talking about. If they can make a toliet paper dispenser to wear on your head, Mengukuo shouldn't be that hard.

We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms.

18. THEN WE WILL COMMIT GENOCIDE IN THE SHADE
1-1.png

Our GLORIOUS soldiers begin another STUNNING OFFENSIVE deep into Chinese territory!

The Japanese Army is now the ultimate power in the Universe. I suggest we use it.

2-1.png

But maybe we shouldn't be so proud of this technological terror we've constructed! The ability to invade China is insiginificant next to the power of 350,000 Chiangeteers!

OR IS IT????

3-1.png

OUR BRAVE GENERALS THINK NOT! WE BEGIN OPERATION RAICHU, A STUNNING FLANK ASSAULT WITH EVERY DIVISION WE CAN MUSTER!

THE MOUNTAINS OF CHIN SHALL BE CRIMSON THIS NIGHT!!!

4-1.png

Victory! The Chinese foe, outnumbered and outgunned and outsoldiered, capitulates like a little girl before our massively superior forces. Our GLORY is without question now!

Nothing can stop us!

THE JAPANESE ARMY CANNOT BE BEATEN

Chiang-Kai-Shek-1.png

I'D LIKE TO TEST THAT THEORY

6.png

CHIANG! What are you doing here? It's over, Peanut! THERE WILL BE NO DAWN FOR CHIN.

---

5-1.png

It is the turn of the men of the Imperial Guard to marvel as FULLY 400,000 CHINESE smash into their lines FROM BOTH SIDES. The 30,000 Imperial Guards ask themselves - do they feel lucky?

---

Chiang-Kai-Shek-1.png

THE FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND SOLDIERS OF CHINA DESCEND UPON YOU! OUR RIFLES WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN!

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Then we will commit genocide in the shade.

Brownie points to the lucky boy or girl who identifies EVERY reference made in that post.