• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
War with China...gee...didn't see that one coming. :p

60.jpg

What am I looking at?

Peasant slaves!

Update?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY.

TORA!

Happy birthday, Alexus! :D
We'll give you leave not to update us this one day of the year. ;)

You would sanction desertion, Myth?

13. THE BATTLE OF THE DECADE

1-14.png

Pathetic China, having launched an attack on Guangzhou in early July, continue the futile assault. Futile! Pathetic!

Victory is assured!

JAPAN CANNOT BE BEATEN!!!

2-16.png

Witness how our elite troops, led by one of history's finest Generals, have occuped the undefended Chinese capital!

VICTORY IS ASSURED!!!

JAPAN CANNOT BE BEATEN!!!

3-14.png

Uh, China? Please stop. You're scaring me.

JUST STOP!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

Chinese divisions continue to attack Guangzhou, despite two weeks of constant battle. Literally millions of Chinese peasants swarm across the battlefield in great batallion blocks, whole regiments wiped out with a single artillery shell, the Chin slaves falling like cut grass before our insane machine gunners, our Katana-wielding officers cutting swathes through the endless hordes of uncivilised Foe.

Japan is so enraged at China's partial, temporary success! ENRAGED! DON'T MESS WITH US!

4-13.png

I SAID DON'T MESS WITH US, AMERICA, YOU WESTERN PIECE OF SHIT. JUST DIE!

YEAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! BANZAI!!!!!

"Emperor Hirohito, it's time for your pills."

WONDERFUL!

Aaah.

... aaaahhhh.

5-16.png

Oh, how nice. We won :) Some people died, about 66,000 Japanese men, which is a shame... oh well. I'm sure we'll win :)

The Chinese casualties are uncertain, but likely number in the millions - Tojo.

6-13.png

Here you can see that our Chinese enemies outnumber us two to one. Oh well :)

7-12.png

Looks like we'll need some military service! Silly us, we didn't research any manpower techs before :). Oopsie! Tehehehehahahahahahahahaha

aaaah... :cool:

No Nanjing event? :confused:

"Emperor Hirohito, it's time for your pills."

WONDERFUL!

Aaah.

... aaaahhhh.

That would explain a few things.

Wow, that was quite the battle for Guangzhou. Also, yay Kuribayashi! He's got to be my favorite Japanese general, along with Yamashita.

Retreat from the unwashed Chinese hordes!?!?! Impossible!

:D

I'm still trying to figure out if some of the research items are pure hilarious invention or real Mod34 so-bad-it's-good translation.

re treat (noun)

1. A shameful tactic reportedly employed by the enemies of the Emperor. No information exists on how it is used.

2. A place affording peace, quiet, privacy, or security, such as the Emperor's winter palace.

3. A period of seclusion, retirement, or solitude, such as the period of time following the Emperor's ingestion of pills.

4. The music played when an inferior nation recognizes the magnificence of Great Japan, and removes their nation's flag, allowing the only truly glorious flag in the world to fly in it's stead.

(Any more questions? :D)