• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is fortuitous you are going to complete this, had you left it unfinished you would have burnt for a trillion years in the deepest depths of hell while your unvanquished enemies ravaged your women and got unfeasibly high scores on all your console games.

Well, this is a dick. The saves are gone :( I can't continue her.

CURSE YOU, CHIANG!

Well, this is a dick. The saves are gone :( I can't continue her.

CURSE YOU, CHIANG!

...And CURSE YOU, MISSINGNO*! TOO MANY RARE CANDIES HAVE SPOILED THE SYSTEM!

*Missingno...boy I feel old.

This AAR made me get Mod-34. But one thing, the designations for ships are messed up (i.e. battleships are AA, heavy cruisers are BC, light cruisers are CA, destroyers are CV and transports are apparently nuclear submarines 20 years into the future).

This AAR made me get Mod-34. But one thing, the designations for ships are messed up (i.e. battleships are AA, heavy cruisers are BC, light cruisers are CA, destroyers are CV and transports are apparently nuclear submarines 20 years into the future).

Just think of the money you will be saving with transports posing as nuclear submarines.

My transports will disguise themselves from the roundeyes so they can run away.... gloriously... tactically move away to save lives, gloriously of course.

So, Chiang sabotaged the saves so you couldn't continue the war against the roundeyes?

CURSE YOU, CHIANG!