• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lost? There is no defeat.

ONLY TACTICAL RETREAT!
Across the entire pacific

The IJN never retreats. Not even tactical. To be precise, especially not tactical.

IT ONLY ADVANCES IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION, it's advancing tactical though.

You mean the gods to which you declared war earlier?

I didn't declare war on them, Alexus did! Although i have to admit that we have the same avatar and that this is a bit confusing, because the FRG-flag isn't THAT popular.

Once again, this AAR made me look like a fool in a public place as I was laughing idiotically in my usual coffee-with-a-side-of-wifi spot.

That was totally worth it.:D

Once again, this AAR made me look like a fool in a public place as I was laughing idiotically in my usual coffee-with-a-side-of-wifi spot.

That was totally worth it.:D

Glad to help ;)

50. TO THE LAST ROUNDEYE

Meanwhile, in Burma, the IJA was busy INFLICTING GLORIOUS LOSSES ON THE FOOLISH ROUNDEYE!

And, true, sustaining some casualties of our own. We have hit 0 manpower for the first time.

1-32.png

HAHAHAHAHA!

THIS IS SIMPLY PART OF OUR MASTER PLAN FOR THE FINAL VICTORY!!

BESIDES, MORE DEAD SOLDIERS IS MORE GHOST-WARRIORS FOR THE WAR AGAINST HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

2-32.png

Outnumbered two to one and outgunned, our brave immortals beat back the British and their Imperial slave soldiers! HAHAHA!

OUR SLAVE SOLDIERS ARE FAR SUPERIOR

Meanwhile, in Europe, the second greatest Fascist power on Earth is FIGHTING BACK

3-33.png

Yes, Italy.

FORWARD DUCE

AND TOGETHER WE SHALL DESTROY THE WHITES

"Sir, the Italians are wh-"
"Don't interrupt the Emperor, he hasn't had his pills and he's armed."

4-33.png

Back in Burma, the Brits continue to launch FUTILE ASSAULT AFTER FUTILE ASSAULT

SOMETHING JAPAN HAS NEVER DONE

5-32.png

The situation has stabilised remarkably. But what to do with our VAST ARMY, since Giggling Charmander was mysteriously canceled at the last minute?

"Mysteriously canceled?"
"For Gods' sake, be quiet!"

6-29.png

ANOTHER FUTILE ATTACK FROM THE CRACKERS IS BEATEN BACK

AHAHAHA!!!

The British may have air support, artillery, submachine guns, modern machine guns, repeating rifles, reliable grenades and well-developed supply networks. BUT WE HAVE OUR BANZAI SPIRIT, which overcomes all of these 'advantages', things WE DO WITHOUT BY CHOICE!

YES, BY CHOICE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7-18.png

CURSE YOU, CHIANG!

"Chiang? What's he got to do with this?"
"I really don't know. Damn it, we are fucked."

What the hell is happening in Europe? It appears to be a bizarre multi way war with UK vs Spain vs Italy vs France.

If Japan can exploit this GLORIOUS confusion then they may be able to last for MONTHS longer before being UTTERLY screwed.

Consarn it, by gosh-darn.

What's so funny about that screen?

The Glorious Japanese got beat.

:p:p:p

The British may have air support, artillery, submachine guns, modern machine guns, repeating rifles, reliable grenades and well-developed supply networks. BUT WE HAVE OUR BANZAI SPIRIT, which overcomes all of these 'advantages', things WE DO WITHOUT BY CHOICE!

YES, BY CHOICE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about being Gloriously Pro-Choice.

In the world of gloriousness, even Italy is unable to suck.

Obviously the Whites have been shamed by Japan's glorious conquests so they have launched their own quests for glory. The Italians are gloriously fighting off the Allies single handedly and even the inferior British are launching their for glory with Operation Futile Assault. Japan can not just stand by and let these devils have their way so it is clear what must be done- Operation Giggling CHARMELEON, surely you will catch the Americans off-guard by repeating the same tactics over and over again!

Never retreat! Never Surrender! Never Be FRENCH!

You would be surprised what the French can do in Alt History scenarios ...

GLORIOUS AAR btw. :D

The Glorious Japanese got beat.

:p:p:p
Lies and slander.

The Glorious Japanese arrived at your sham of a continent and spontaneously decided that it was NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF A SINGLE POMERANIAN GRENADIER.

And then they went home.

Willingly.

Lies and slander.

The Glorious Japanese arrived at your sham of a continent and spontaneously decided that it was NOT WORTH THE BLOOD OF A SINGLE POMERANIAN GRENADIER.

And then they went home.

Willingly.

Blame it on liberal media bias. :p

I PLEDGE A BILLION JAPANESE TO RESURRECT THIS

You have my sword.