• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why not consolidate SE Asia first and then hit Pearl?

Oh, wait, that's too reasoned and thought-out. :D

GLORY TO NIHON!!

PEARL F**KING HARBOUR? ARE YOU NUTS?

No wait. You are. Then of course I salute you and scream:

FOR GLORY!!! :D

Pearl Harbor is overrated.

I heard Australia is nice this time of year.

28. THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL 2: THE LONGEST DAY

Previously in IMPO- DIFFICULT VICTORY, Japan defeated the second greatest military power on Earth (the first being Japan) and now stands astride the globe. NOTHING CAN STOP JAPAN NOW!

NOT EVEN THE GODS!

1-11.png

Hagh! Curse you, Gods! You win again!

2-11.png

Hagh!

3-12.png

Yes! Glorious Japan prepares for WAAAAAAAR! SOON WE SHALL LIBERATE THE EARTH FROM LIVING AND USHER THEM INTO HADES, THE BETTER TO FORM A HUMAN FLESH LADDER AND ALLOW OUR ENTRY INTO HEAVEN!

4-12.png

... JAPANESE FACTORIES ARE ALSO MINIATURISED AND EASILY HIDDEN ON ISLANDS! BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

5-11.png

Hagh!!

6-10.png

Hagh!!!

One million years later...

7-4.png

FINALLY

Last edited:
True.

Fancy an update, WHITE SCUM*?

*Beloved readership.

29. THE HELL BEYOND HELL

And so it was, that the Chinese race fell, and China was no more. And I looked down upon my new dominions as Master of Chin.

And I thought it... good.

1-12.png

KIND OF LIKE OUR NEW AVERAGE INFANTRY! They're better than the average infantry, they're - wait, we've done this bit.

2-12.png

Yes, please do.

3-13.png

TORA again

4-13.png

The Chinese try to accustom to their new lives as vassals of invincible Japan. Living in a nightmare of oppression beyond all comprehension, of cruelty beyond infinity, of hopelessness darker than the heart of the blackest of black holes. THERE'S NO POINT, SLAVES! NO POINT TO ANYTHING! KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5-12.png

... I'm very unhappy.

6-11.png

Colonel Nishi-F12-Event Command (Nishi-Nofog's cousin) solves this problem. But at what cost to the German AI?

Will the game be fucked by Germany's uselessness? Will the USSR conquer Germany in a matter of months, leaving the free world 'victorious'?

WILL JAPAN CONQUER HEAVEN?

Find out!

Germany stopped in France? This weakness is untolerable! Crush them, glorious Emperor, seize their lands and bring freedom* to the opressed peoples of Europe!

* Slavery, hopelessness and torture in a nightmare beyond comprehension

They are Average JAPANESE Infantry! Hence they are superior to Average heathen Infantry!

They are Average JAPANESE Infantry! Hence they are superior to Average heathen Infantry!

EXACTLY!

Besides, Average is a Japanese word which literally translates as IMMORTAL

Mayhap an update is upon the horizon, fellows!