• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm intriguing.
So the germans have surrendered, sissies...:D

Even manually, the province isn't available for a supply convoy.

The province in question has no harbour, I think, no?

:rofl:
methinks Japan is GLORIOUSLY screwed

when something as annoying as that supply glitch occurs, i let myself rage and then go into the save games thing and edit in some supplies for the province. it happens surprisingly often.

Oh well, I'll just accept it.

It was a distraction from Giggling Charmander anyway.

Update coming soon - and it might even dip into NARRATIVE :eek:

Update coming soon - and it might even dip into NARRATIVE :eek:
But can mere mortal words truly express the GLORY of Japan's inevitable shoeing?

49. OPERATION GIGGLING CHARMANDER

Whiskey Hill
San Francisco
Californ-i-a
November 3rd, 1942

Sergeant Chip 'Huckleberry' Finn stood on the top of Whiskey Hill, one of the new San Francisco defences, and enjoyed a fine Lucky Strike in peace. A few seconds after he took the first drag, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Tex 'Mad Dog' Stenson, his Corporal.

"Howdy," said Tex, "Sorr' to bother you sah, but Private Carter saw something on that there horizon."

"What's shakin'?" asked Chip, as Private Carter came up to him with a pair of binoculars.

"Ah swear ah sawah ah Japaneese fleet aht on tha horizahn," said Private Jimmy 'Jimmy' Carter, who had just turned 18 a month ago.

"What in the Sam Hill are you talkin' about, boy?" said Tex, incredulously, "The Japanese don't amount to a hill o' beans! You bet your ass they wouldn't send a fleet this close to the States!"

"But sah, they did take Pearl Hahbah recently," said Carter. That had been a bolt from the blue.

1-31.png

Chip raised the binoculars and looked through them. After a few seconds he yelled, "Trip! Tip!"

Trip 'Crawdad' O'Reilley and Tip 'Yankee-Doodle' Dandy came running out of the squad's tent and took the binocular from Chip, taking an eyehole each.

"Holy smokes!" yelled Trip.

"Jumpin' jacknannies!" yelled Tip. "It's the Japs!"

"Lawdy lawdy," said Private Carter.

2-31.png

5-31.png

DESPITE LOSING A CARRIER our brave Japanese forces begin to land in SAN FRANCISCO, THE UNITED STATES CAPITAL! Before long, the US will be forced to surrender, with the majority of their forces committed against us or in Europe agains Ger...

4-32.png

GAH

CURSE YOU, HITLER!

HitlerLaughingWithStaffAgain.jpg

What's so funny?

WHAT'S SO FUNNY??

YOU'RE DEAD YOU WHITE PIECE OF SHIT

AAAAAAAAGH

6-28.png

GAAAGHJHH

GODS

CURSE YOU

7-17.png

The war is lost.

8-10.png

The IJN limps home.

Nooo, the war is not lost you defeatist! Nihon will fight them at the beaches, etc.

What a GLORIOUSLY failed landing. :D
At least you're still in control of Pearl...

But at what cost?

Oh, only human life. In that case, TO WAAAAAR