• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
30. NOW WHAT?

The GLORIOUS EMPEROR hears you ask, "Now what? Now what, GLORIOUS EMPEROR? China, the ultimate foe, has been humbled and JAPAN has its place astride the globe. Right?"

WRONG.

1-13.png

HERE IS THE GLORIOUS JAPANIAN EMPIRE

Ignore the arrows, they mean nothing. We're just keeping our options open.

2-13.png

Nothing to see here. Just building some garrisons. Normal, defensive garrisons. We couldn't BOMB PEARL HARBOUR with those, no sir.

Pearl Harbour? What's that?

3-14.png

****ING YES!

4-14.png

See how peaceful we are? We've even secured our northern border to allow expansion in the sou... made important steps towards peace.

5-13.png

See? China is calming down. PEACE IS GREAT

Next time - Or IS it?

How can any nation as calm and relaxed as Japan be plotting anything?

Lots of CAPITALS and shouting are well known signs of a peaceful and non-ambitious temperament.
ja.gif

It's called Mod 34, Delex.

I suggest you get some schooling in its ways.

It's called MOD 34, DELEX.

I SUGGEST YOU GET SOME SCHOOLING IN ITS WAYS.

Pierce the heaveeeeeeens!

Edit: Huh, that's weird. I nicked the code for the "Extent of the Japanese empire" picture, but it doesn't seem to be showing here.

We will devote all our resources to this mystery.

It just lets unit values reset because there are lots of techs that alter them in Mod34. :)

Thank you, most Godly and Glorious One.

Prepare for UPDATE, gentiles!

I've been ready for the next update since the previous update was updated!

I'm playing a Mod 34 campaign as Japan, so it's very interesting as to how i'm doing compared to you.
I just annexed China, and was sad to see that my puppet Mengkukuo dissappeared - i took part of it, Manchukuo took the rest.

With 5 Inf, 4 Cav and 20 Gar i'm keeping partisans under control in China for now. I intend to send 1 more Cav and 5 more Gar in the next few months, and an extra 5 Inf for when the war with the Imperialists start (coastal defense).

Prepare for UPDATE, gentiles!
What foul dead has delayed the GLORIOUS UPDATE? Have the GODS once more thwarted Japanese plans to ascend to the VERY HEAVENS?