• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(1700)

Generalissimo
Mar 10, 2001
www.4adrive.com
Read Before Posting

NOTE: There will not be any gulags or deathcamps (including POW camps) to build in Hearts of Iron, nor will there be the ability to simulate the Holocaust or systematic purges, so I ask you not to discuss these topics as they are not related to this game. Thank You.

NOTE: Strategic bombing in HoI will be abstracted and not allow you to terror bomb civilians specifically. Chemical weapons will also not be included in the game. Any threads that complain about this issue will be closed without discussion.

NOTE: There will not be any swastikas in the game, because it IS illegal to show them in Germany and various other countries. Same goes for other Nazi symbols (e.g. related to the SS) or Nazi propaganda material, including songs etc. Any links posted to a mod which includes a Swastika or other illegal Nazi symbols will be deleted. Any threads that complain about this issue will be closed.

EDIT: by Uglyduck:-
Anyone discussing any of the above items on this board is liable to be banned

NOTE: These rules will also apply to all the Board.

Let's refrain from any discussion of all sorts of German flags.

These rules aren't up for discussion and will be applied as they are.

Below are some examples of people violating the rules and getting punished for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long without being moved or deleted.

I can fix that!

Here we go:

1)I just wanted to know will Swastika's be used in the game- I dont have a problem with them- I think they should be used!

2)Will the holocaust be included in the game- I think many German troops were tied up maintaining these camps and the labour source that was gained assisted the German war effort greatly!

That should do it!

Have fun!

:)

We *are* serious!!

Some people just do not listen do they?
Seems the only way to get the message accross is to make an example. Therefore the following will happen:-

Maxpublic is banned from posting to this Board for 48 hours. That is until 1700 hours Wednesday 19th June. Any attempt to reregister or post under another Nick will be detected and your ban will be permanent. I do know that I used the wrong word (discourse instead of discord) however opening a new thread about it in the HOI forum was Off Topic and you were already on a Pink Card.
Muzrub is banned for 24 hours (1700 hours Tuesday) for deliberately flouting the rules of this forum in particular and the authority of the Boards Administration in general. The same conditions apply.

In future anyone bringing up the forbidden subject will receive a timed ban straight away.

When you sign up for this Board you agree to abide by the rules and conditions set by Paradox. If you disagree then do not use the Board.

This action is not open for discussion either on this Board or by other means. It is set in stone.

Thank you for your attention

Last edited:
Re: Will there be swastikas in the game?

Originally posted by Herr Adlerhof
:D

Gimme a card, it was well worth it.

As you deliberatly posted this knowing the answer and the Paradox position you are banned for 7 days.

Do not attempt to re register during this time or you will be banned permanently.

I will sticky this for the information of those of you who think it is some kind of joke.

The next person to bring the subject up will be banned and IP banned.

My patience is at an end

Thank you all for your attention

****Watch it!*****

There are quite a few new members visiting this forum (HOI) that either havent read the Board Rules:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47436

or think that they are not administered.

I can assure you that they *are* administered and people violating or trying to "work" the rules will be dealt with.
Because of the subject matter of this forum miscreants will be jumped on quite quickly - and firmly.

We have had "clever guys" before and have dealt with them. Being a "barrack Room Lawyer" will not help you in any way - this is a Private Board and the Administrators decisions are final.

Now :

to those of you waiting for the game - have fun and patience and I am sure you will be pleased with the results.

to those of you just here to troll - you wont last long!

Thank you all for your attention

Banned Members

czarales and wehrmacht have both been banned today for 7 days for discussing banned subjects in this forum.

We do not make empty threats - and I can promise you all that the next one I see breaking those the rules will be banned permanently!

Thank you for your attention.

Originally posted by Gen. Suvorov
Bashing and abusive language will not be tolerated. Also, DO NOT make "Why was my post deleted" threads. If your thread was deleted do not open a new one on the similar theme.

Contact the mdoerator by PM if u can't but talk about it anyway.

shh2.jpg

There is now a new sub forum for constructive criticism. Please use that for your negative and positive posts and leave this Forum for gaming questions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.