• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You officer ratio is dropping... :(

You officer ratio is dropping... :(

Yep, took over from the AI there to bring it back to 100%

Oh god, dont cut it now on the best part that we are close to moscow! :mad:;) :D Hope the finns drink some vodka on the red square :D

I haven't finished that game yet but I guess I will reach '42.

Yes, you have to at least take Moscow and drink up all their Vodka stockpile before you surrender! What a blow that would be to Russian morale...

Let's see how many Axis minors get steamrolled before the Finns dogsled all the way to the Kremlin.

I think Bulgaria's pretty close...

EDIT: By the way, were there any Romanian troops outside of Romanian territory? Does the government-in-exile have anything at all left?

Daamn..

I Guess that russian vodka pushes your forces to the limit...

Did you meet ANY defences? Any stray division will do...

Onwards to Muscova!

Cheers;
Nick

Almost there.... almost there!!

And btw, you dont have any Armored division? bring these Sotkas!

Ugh. Barely four months in and Romania's collapsed, with Slovakia and Bulgaria on the ropes, and Hungary on the verge of military catastrophe. I know a lot of work has been done since the press version was sent out, but this worries me.

Ugh. Barely four months in and Romania's collapsed, with Slovakia and Bulgaria on the ropes, and Hungary on the verge of military catastrophe. I know a lot of work has been done since the press version was sent out, but this worries me.

In paper Soviet's OOB is correct, but in practice most of divisions should have 50 strength or even less. This is easy change and I can see developers doing just that.

In Paradox we trust.

Chapter Ten: Plan Novgorod

With Operation Aurora Borealis underway something else needed to be taken care of; the safety of Leningrad. Throughout September and October Soviet troops had been dug in just south of the city. And although they had been turned back during he first battle of Leningrad they were still a big threat.

2crao49.jpg

In order to counter and take care of this threat Plan Novgorod was put in effect.
6th Armeecrops would march its three divisions; the 5th, 11th and 14th south, across the river Sava, to Novgorod and beyond. In so doing they would cut communications with Moscow, make sure no fresh reinforcements would reach the Soviet spearhead and crush it in due time.
108e7lt.jpg

The plan was set in motion by early October and within a month the corps had reached their appointed area of operations and battle was joined with the enemy.
A battle won in just one week after some severe pressure was put on the enemy troops. And then it started to snow........​

20pzyid.jpg

2hzk75e.jpg

25tko4z.jpg

In paper Soviet's OOB is correct, but in practice most of divisions should have 50 strength or even less. This is easy change and I can see developers doing just that.

In Paradox we trust.

It's not just the unit strength. Singleton's two thirds of the way to Moscow, and he's only seen a pair of Soviet tank divisions up near Leningrad. And I don't consider reducing the unit strengths to be a real fix- it's a short term solution that will fall apart once all those divisions are reinforced or new ones built. Once that happens, it looks like we'll see Soviet victories that didn't happen on a wide scale until 1943.

Something isn't right here...
The only Sava river i know is in the balkans not in Russia.
Sava_river

So, how is the river called which runs from the Oranienburg area to lake Ilmen. In my recollection it was the Sava as well. I battled for it for months in a game of TOAW-FITE, damned thing ran red with blood.