• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well,from this AAR we see that USSR is clearly overpowered...At least in the beta build SM uses...
However,isnt it a bit weird that the Germans did so well against the player-controlled USSR,but when both countries are AI-played,they were quickly crushed?

Either AI has some bonuses or Singleton Mosby isn't too talented commander.

I suppose my strategy was all wrong in the USSR game. Re-played it on agressive and achieved the same situation the AI is now at. There is one thing however. It seems like the Germans are crushed but without my help the threw the Soviets back later on. This is the reason I am continuing an otherwise uninteresting AAR.

Or the german AI could have made some bad choices.

It is quite awesome to see each of the 6 times I played Bararossa the breaktroughs and reactions were differently. This AI vs. AI is completely different from another one in which the Soviet AI broke through in the center overrunning Southern Poland while the Romanians captured Odessa in the south.

Thanks for the continuing look at the game Master Mosby!

Makes the wait for August 7th easier, however I must say the apparent complexity is somewhat scary :)

Can I ask how the AI is handling the parts of the country that you are not running manually? Is it any good?

Can I ask how the AI is handling the parts of the country that you are not running manually? Is it any good?

It is keeping my economy in shape and the production ques are good as well. I would perhaps position the sliders a little different if I did it manually but the AI is handling things well imho. Of course a human player would have done it better ;)

It is keeping my economy in shape and the production ques are good as well. I would perhaps position the sliders a little different if I did it manually but the AI is handling things well imho. Of course a human player would have done it better ;)

Good to read! Not sure if this has been covered before but are you manually giving build orders or are your theatres giving the build orders? If the last is true are they close to what you would do yourself?

Good to read! Not sure if this has been covered before but are you manually giving build orders or are your theatres giving the build orders? If the last is true are they close to what you would do yourself?

The AI is handling the production, not me, not the theaters.

Chapter Eight: News from the Eastern-Front, I

As the Finnish general-staff prepares for the next big offensive which will bring their troops to Moscow more news from the main frontline trickles in. An old report from the North African frontline reaches HQ as well.​

10rpvo0.jpg

z8j10.jpg

rshmow.jpg

2yjwshc.jpg

10mpyrs.jpg

2yyt3f6.jpg

207m4ap.jpg

I had a vision Bulgarians pulling the russians all the way to Moscow :rofl::rofl: .Probably they will be beaten within 2 months or earlier.And oo 1st screenshot from Bulgaria