• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*Off to get his revenge on the Germans*

That was :D

And I made this one pic, just because it looks so cool:

2rh77yc.jpg

Tomorrow....Finland!

Hey Singleton Mosby, thanks for the preview/AAR, it has been an exciting read. One question: do you think you could provide a list of the urban provinces in your build of the game? Just a little detail myself (and I'm sure some others) are interested in.

That was :D

And I made this one pic, just because it looks so cool:

Tomorrow....Finland!

Awesome, but what's with the visibility? :confused: You're clearly playing something in the Axis, and presence of Axis in Libya (and existence of Vichy) indicates that it cannot be the 1936, 1939, 1943 or 1944 scenarios. There's no December scenario in your build...so how come Germany is past Crimea?! Is this AI playing or you?

This screen made me wonder. I might just have missed this info in the DDs or somewhere else, but anyway. Is the terrain map directly linked to what defines the terrain of a province? Or is the actual terrain of which units are affected by defined manually, province by province?

my guess is the February '43 scenario, the day after the german sixth army surrendered.

No, it can't be, because then Tunis and not Libya would be visible. We have already seen screenshots from the 1943 scenario and they got that one right a long time ago.

Wow cool AAR Thanks Mosby :)

No, it can't be, because then Tunis and not Libya would be visible. We have already seen screenshots from the 1943 scenario and they got that one right a long time ago.

Not to mention Vichy wouldn't be there. It's hard to say what time that scenario represents, but my guess would be summer of '42 just before the drive on Stalingrad. Possibly June of that year.

Hey Singleton Mosby, thanks for the preview/AAR, it has been an exciting read. One question: do you think you could provide a list of the urban provinces in your build of the game? Just a little detail myself (and I'm sure some others) are interested in.

I believe in his build there are none, I sure hope they will be in of course, and there should be many with the smaller provinces.

London, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels. That's all IIRC in this Beta build.

Not to mention Vichy wouldn't be there. It's hard to say what time that scenario represents, but my guess would be summer of '42 just before the drive on Stalingrad. Possibly June of that year.

December '41: Day of Infamy

I never ever expected that when I clicked on the link. Best movie ever. Just another reason why Singleton is cool.

:D