• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not just awake, I live in Sweden, one timezone away, and I was at work during all of the voting time... lazy finns, get a job!

...and wohoo, post #1000! Great AAR, Singleton, looking forward to the next (finnish one was my pick too, had I been home to vote).

Behold! My post is the 1001th! Great AAR mate!
Cant wait to read all the posts about people nagging about the game after it comes out....

:rolleyes: Then maybe you can consider playing Argentina next? :D

Onwards with the Finnish AAR!

Well, using fraps I pressed the wrong button after making the 'opening screenies' so I couldn't make any more pictures and only discovered this about 2 months into the game.
Have gone back into my saves so I can still tell the story quite accurately. As far as there is a story however. The limitations of this press-release have really been reached here as there is no AI yet for the Soviets to do anything about possible Finish agression. Only now, after three months, some Soviet units start to show up.......

I wanna see how hard you have it playing as 44 Germany... :)

Edit: Although a lack of Naval AI might turn such a scenario into a giant Eastern Front defense campaign.

Well, using fraps I pressed the wrong button after making the 'opening screenies' so I couldn't make any more pictures and only discovered this about 2 months into the game.
Have gone back into my saves so I can still tell the story quite accurately. As far as there is a story however. The limitations of this press-release have really been reached here as there is no AI yet for the Soviets to do anything about possible Finish agression. Only now, after three months, some Soviet units start to show up.......

maybe go for the 41 scenario as germany then afterall...btw the "poll" was only open for like 16 h and i am sure all want to see that more,also it would be a good comparision with your first AAR. anyway thx for all the screenies etc. :)

So when will you reach Moscow? :D

Ok this might be the wierdist thing anyone has ever said, but I've noticed that the overwhelming of Mosby's spelling mistakes have been using "d" instead of "t" at the end of a verb which should be in past tense (I've read way too much of the AAR and I haven't slept enough).

Interesting, I will try to find out when I do and correct them.

Finland will get its AAR but not a very long one, after that the 2nd choice, Gotterdamerung will be the one we take a look at.

How does the front AI perform, really? If I set the targets for let's say Moscow, will it just press on towards Moscow, or will it make encirclements, protecting flanks, etc? 'Cuz I would hate it if it would just press on like a wave or something, would get really boring after a while...