• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 9, 2009
Hello

I've been waiting for a pc game like this for a very long time. It looks exciting and looks as if its an open ended game with a multiple choices too choose from. I've pre-ordered but I'm wanting more detailed game play or info on the game such as.

-If you don't have the internet but have the retail game can you still play.

-How in depth is the trading

-How many trade items are there

-Can we own buildings such as homes or warehouses

-Can we hire npc's to guard our goods.

I wanted too ask if there will be a chance too make your own trading company from scratch maybe in an expansion or a patch.

Last edited:
Memnoc, the previews, reviews and dev diaries answer your questions. Top sticky thread on the board.

Thanks I'll give it a read. East India Company has garnered alot of interest with my friends and we are planing a lan game for the night thats its released.

For myself theres a interest too read up on how the East India Company came about in the real world and what history has to say about the subject.

I'd like too see an expansion with more abilities too start a company from scratch. Maybe you can already do this but I've not played the beta even though I have a subscription with fileplanet I don't want to pay the moeny to play so I'll wait.