• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pre-war, what does the neutrality rating of 20%/54% mean?

The first number is my current neutrality rating the second is our mutual threat number. Declaring war is limited by a combination of neutrality and threat. Because Italy has claims on Yugoslav terrotry I am considered additionally threating, don't know why it is not like I would declare war or anything like that now would I?

Very nice AAR :)

I'm am simply astonished at the sheer epic scale and possibilities of this game. I'm a huge fan of Paradox but I've never seen anything from them that oozed this level of quality and polish.

My hats off to all the developers, testers and artists. Please release a CE as I would gladly take advantage of it.

On the 4th screenshot:
Is the text still buggy or did i understand something wrong?

Shouldn't it be we have taken X% of cities, THEIR national unity X% and [..] THEY will surrender?

Now it sounds like, if we have more succes we will surrender :confused:

spotted and fixed

Quite unexpected. Excellent AAR, very promising. Now I can barely wait for August.

I like the fact that you were able to make surprise work in your favour. In HoI2 the only way to do that was to game the AI, but now it looks like it's a possible strategy.

If there is time for another AAR, might I recommend you focus on air, but mostly naval warfare a bit? Talk about those radar stations monitoring the movements of the RN has wetted my appetite.

1st Thank you for these shots, and 2nd what are the flags at the top of the screenshots with stacks of coins?

Trade offers?

Very impressive performance by the Theater AI. This should keep the grognards happy for another week.

Very nice, it seems a bit easy, but nice anyway.

A question: What about all the HQ units, I count to twelve on one of the screens? Is that really a normal rate of them?

Very nice, it seems a bit easy, but nice anyway.

A question: What about all the HQ units, I count to twelve on one of the screens? Is that really a normal rate of them?

Between Theatres, Armygroups, Armies and Corps yes.

Can theater AI really achieve that? :eek:
It is still more fun when you can directly command all your divisions by yourself.

Yes the Theatre AI can really acheive that and I have no idea about manual control. I have used AI control exclusively to provide feedback to our AI programmers so they can improve the AI.

Nice idea having an aar as dd, thanks.

Only question:
Will there be a way to get rid of stripes via modding?

those trade proposal icons are so cute that i would be unable to resist accepting all of them :D

nicccceeeeeee...... what next ? - some desert warfare ;)