• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is true for the outliner, but not for the icons on the map itself.
Not a single red one there.

the outliner destigiushes between attacks and defence the map shows you victory and defeat. We felt you would want to be able to spot both and gave you tools to do it.

Well, there's quite a bit of difference between collapsing under the weight of the Wehrmacht and collapsing under the 'weight' of the Italians, who couldn't even dent the Greek defenses.

The other way you can look at is that the Army of Po is available along with a secure supply line instead of a political hack operation that was the Invasion of Greece. But that would mean not looking at Italy through tired old stereotypes and what fun is that? :rofl:

The other way you can look at is that the Army of Po is available along with a secure supply line instead of a political hack operation that was the Invasion of Greece. But that would mean not looking at Italy through tired old stereotypes and what fun is that? :rofl:

It was a bit more than the Army of the PO. I gave the army 3 full months to move into position instead of launching the invasion straight off the bat. If I had done that I would not of been as successful.

No this is an special power you get from being a member of the Axis. Axis power are out to expand thier countries therefor see not sharing the loot as something one shoudl consider.

Wait what :eek:
Could you please clarify that?!Does this mean i don`t have this ability if i`m not in the axis alliance,or do you mean by axis revanchist-orientated countries.

Wait what :eek:
Could you please clarify that?!Does this mean i don`t have this ability if i`m not in the axis alliance,or do you mean by axis revanchist-orientated countries.

It is a bonus you get for joining the Axis alliance.

It is a bonus you get for joining the Axis alliance.

I take it it is possible to mod this bonus into any faction, if one would please?

Nice diary.

Now the question I have is, will this AAR continue the following weeks? I want to know if you'll win the desert war against the uk or not ;)

Depends how big you are and how many different enemies the AI thinks you have. As Italy I have seen it go between 2 & 4

I assume it's possible for these to have "proper" national names, not just "African Theater," "European Theater," etc.? At the very least in the starting OOB.

I still don't get why these are automatic though. What do the Theater HQs do that other HQs don't?

I assume it's possible for these to have "proper" national names, not just "African Theater," "European Theater," etc.? At the very least in the starting OOB.

I still don't get why these are automatic though. What do the Theater HQs do that other HQs don't?

The ones in the OOB have what ever names they were given. Generated theatres take the name of the most important province in the region. You can rename them to what ever you like which I did do for the benefit of the AAR.

Depends how big you are and how many different enemies the AI thinks you have. As Italy I have seen it go between 2 & 4
So, do we have the ability to create our own theaters or is AI run? For instance, can I decide as Germany invading the middle East through Persia, to split theaters, creating a new one that will focus on Egypt, while the other focuses on India?