• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Things like soft attack and hard attack. These are fixed and every brigade must have these. You can neither add nor subtract from these. Although you can set some of these to 0 if you so wish.

So, we can create new brigades, as airborne artillery, amphibious tanks, but not to change the hard and soft attack, as it was possible in HoI2 ?

About the Mod Dir. I have one folder and when i launch the game, i can choose to play with the vanilla or the mods installed ?

Cool, thx for the update.

So the transport capability is now measured by in weight rather than divisions? That is great!
Will we be able to mod the 'Transport Capability' value of, for example, destroyers to enable them to carry light divisions, just like in the german invasion of Norway or are they hard coded too?

Great Job Guys..

Question:
Will this game be released in Greece at 4 August as well?

No idea on that one. It will be available for download on that day I am 100% certain of that. However when it comes to individual markets and especially smaller ones I couldn't tell you

Wow, you can redraw the map? That'll make all the map-haters happy!

As for the orange/black characteristics of the Hipper, I think Johan had said awhile back that you could mod what aspects of ships are upgradeable so that it might be possible to improve armor/engines as well, just not in vanilla...

So, we can create new brigades, as airborne artillery, amphibious tanks, but not to change the hard and soft attack, as it was possible in HoI2 ?

About the Mod Dir. I have one folder and when i launch the game, i can choose to play with the vanilla or the mods installed ?

No you can change the soft and the hard attack, but you cannot create new values.

We can change its ammount but not them as whole. There will be always soft/hard attack - we cant remove/add new ones but their value are moddable.

EDIT:
Emu'ed or better - King'ed

Good to see the naval stance option. I assume this means we won't have to baby sit naval battles, and some "stances" will have ships retreat to port if they take X% losses?

Cool, thx for the update.

So the transport capability is now measured by in weight rather than divisions? That is great!
Will we be able to mod the 'Transport Capability' value of, for example, destroyers to enable them to carry light divisions, just like in the german invasion of Norway or are they hard coded too?

A destoryer is currently defined like this
Code:
transport_capability = 0.00

No, he meant that you cannot make new parameter like semi-soft attack or anything like that. So, the limitation is the same as in HoI2.

Edit. Stop posting so fast, I cannot keep up!

Is that supply mapmode? I notice that every green spot doesn't come from Berlin, so... does that mean that supply can come from any core province?

It is just the supplies getting from A to B. As the the units move the network needs to adjust causing some provinces to drop from 100% optimal light green.

Can i if i want to mod in myself ?

- change the number of men in a brigade.
- change the number of ideologies.
- have a party to have several ideologies.
- have several parties to have the same ideologi.
- change the coulors in the game.
- have more than 3 military alliances, and if so can one these support a goverment in exile.

One question: Is it also possible to rename provinces?

I am asking because it was not mentioned explicitely. Or have I missed this?