• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wish to dedicate my victory to AVN. I could not have done this without his fantastic help!

Great Game!
Could you tell us who Ryzs scanned?

1. Singleton
2. Jester
3. AVN (or 2 and 3 the other way around)
4. Nautilus
5. jonti
6. hebelecan

if memory serves me right. AVN actually sent so many PM's that I had to delete the scan results...

Euro, thnx for hosting! :D

hdk, thnx for updating the list :p

I knew you or AVN were the Seer yesterday. I just guessed with AVN and guessed wrong. I probably would have won if I had hunted Rysz instead. I also knew I wasn't scanned but there was nothing I could do.

Well played goodies. Very nice scan choices.

Thanks for GMing, EURO.

Edit: I see I wasted a hunt on the_hdk. I thought he could be the Seer or at the very minimum he was JL.

I knew you or AVN were the Seer yesterday. I just guessed with AVN and guessed wrong. I probably would have won if I had hunted Rysz instead. I also knew I wasn't scanned but there was nothing I could do.

Well played goodies.

Thanks for GMing, EURO.

Edit: I see I wasted a hunt on the_hdk. I thought he could be the Seer or at the very minimum he was JL.

No, if I were found dead, AVN would have got you lynched anyway. He already grew suspicious of you, and I was to scan you the night jonti was lynched, however I messed things up by sending the scan order too late (I was fighting a war in EU-Rome), so I had to trust on AVN's good instincts and get hebelecan to out Jingles as scanned wolf, although he wasn't. (neither did I actually claim in my PM to hebelecan that I scanned jingles, I just stated "...Jingles, the last wolf..." :p)

AVN succesfully pinged Nautilu, jonti and had goog suspicions on Jingles. I scanned Singleton the first night, but he was dead before I could get him outed.

Edit: and to be fair, the outcome where you hunted me and AVN would have gotten you lynched would have been a better, because he deserved to win more than I did

Yes it was probably too late by then. I had planned to hunt AVN very early in the game, but I didn't want to be harsh and he was also very useful. I should have hunted him right after he got the_hdk and Jester180 to save me. My instincts were very bad this game. 3 days ago I had narrowed the Seer down to Rysz, AVN, and the_hdk (using methods and work that I will not disclose here, let's just say it involved the opposite of a pack possibilites chart :cool:). I just chose wrong.

Unfortunately I had to delete most of my PMs with the pack because of my conversations with AVN and apologies to jonti-h for outing him. :D

Once again, sorry jonti. :(

And by the way, you took quite a gamble on me at the end. If I wasn't a wolf, you very well might have lost the game anyways. Congratulations though, the goodies deserved this win. Solid play by you all, but especially you and AVN. :)

Oh and for all of you who got hunted, yes you can blame me. I sent all of the hunt orders in except for the ones hunting Nautilu1 and Lord Strange1 .

Last edited:
Yes, it was so fantastic of him to deduce that hdk, Teep, and I were all wolves. :p

I was really hoping that AVN would get you lynched. I didn't want to have to use up more hunts than I had to. When he didn't I had you killed anyways, I thought you would be scanned early part of the JL even if you weren't the Seer.

God, I am SO going to get hunted early next game. :(:D

I was really hoping that AVN would get you lynched. I didn't want to have to use up more hunts than I had to. When he didn't I had you killed anyways, I thought you would be scanned early part of the JL even if you weren't the Seer.

God, I am SO going to get hunted early next game. :(:D

AVN couldn't get me lynched with anything less than a fake (or real) outing.*

BTW, in the future, it's a good idea for hunts to fit a greater strategy. The first two hunts appeared to be targeted at likely seers (or else you would have hit AVN instead), but then you switched to me. I was an unscanned villager, as I said, and unless the seer wasted a scan on me - which AVN claims, but Rysz is contradicting - I bought the seer another round.

* - Exception: the annual Thistlelynch

BTW, in the future, it's a good idea for hunts to fit a greater strategy. The first two hunts appeared to be targeted at likely seers (or else you would have hit AVN instead), but then you switched to me. I was an unscanned villager, as I said, and unless the seer wasted a scan on me - which AVN claims, but Rysz is contradicting - I bought the seer another round.

I guess I phrased that badly. Every hunt I made was because I was trying to get the Seer. With you, I thought that even if you weren't the Seer you would be scanned early and join the JL. And even if you weren't scanned, you would still have remained a potent threat. So with you, the hunt was a fair choice imho.

I guess I phrased that badly. Every hunt I made was because I was trying to get the Seer. With you, I thought that even if you weren't the Seer you would be scanned early and join the JL. And even if you weren't scanned, you would still have remained a potent threat. So with you, the hunt was a fair choice imho.

Justify your cowardice how you will. :p

Sometimes it's not about the easy way out. ;)

Unfortunately I had to delete most of my PMs with the pack because of my conversations with AVN and apologies to jonti-h for outing him. :D

Once again, sorry jonti. :(

No worries, you had no choice. :)

Yes, it was so fantastic of him to deduce that hdk, Teep, and I were all wolves. :p

Lol yes, but he did manage to direct two (and I hadn't messed up, three) of my scans to wolves, so that is no small feat. Without my error, I would actually have scanned all four wolves! Not that usual for the seer to scan all wolves :p

No, we are actually both right. My scan order for the night you died was TT, with backup Jester. I was a bit confused and forgot the order was on you, and you were dead, and I wanted to ask EURO whay I hadn't received a scan order yet. But during the typing of that PM, I foud out my first scan order was hunted, so I said something like "ah, ofcourse not, my scan order is hunted", but EURO did send me the result of my backup scan back (which was jester). GM's mistake, but since jester died the next night, it did not matter much anyway.

I invoked rule §6b!

I still don't understand what the problem was. Is it because you sent him the backup scan, when the target was hunted and not lynched?
euro is the problem, can't you see!