• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well you would say that, wouldn't you :p

Yeah, I'm just winding you up, I think there are better suspects right now - Teep and Mosby for starters.

Yeah, they are easy lynches based on their voting last round. But it seems too easy to me. Why would they both dogpile Strange without giving a reason, and then hunt him? I've gone after enough easy marks in the last 2+ years to have learned some caution. Someone can seem guilty as hell right up until they get cleared. Noobs especially.

Mosby (4)...AVN, Strange, Nauty, Jester
Teep (4)...Jingles, jonti, vLN, hebel
TT (2)...Rysz, Split
Jester...Teep
Nauty...hdk
AVN...TT

No votes: Mosby, tweek

I'd almost support a double, out of concern of what would happen if we lynch one and he turns out to be a villager. Almost.

It doesn't happen often, but I support a tie here.
And if both are villagers the village has indeed a good reason to lynch me.

I do not support a tie. We need to give the seer as much time as we can, and that means lynching as few people as necessary and keeping the number of wolves' hunt targets high.

Just wanted to say....

thistle.png

GM approves of TT's last count.

For those of you who are thick:

Teep (5)...Jingles, jonti, vLN, hebel, hdk
Mosby (4)...AVN, Strange, Nauty, Jester
TT (2)...Rysz, Split
Jester...Teep
AVN...TT

No votes: Mosby, tweek

P.S. Why aren't I on the sub list?

Yeah, they are easy lynches based on their voting last round. But it seems too easy to me. Why would they both dogpile Strange without giving a reason, and then hunt him? I've gone after enough easy marks in the last 2+ years to have learned some caution. Someone can seem guilty as hell right up until they get cleared. Noobs especially.

You are right - often those who seem the most guilty are the innocent ones, and new players (Mosby) make themselves look guilty often and Teep always seems like a wolf to me.

Hopefully the seer will scan the one we don't lynch today.

It doesn't happen often, but I support a tie here.
And if both are villagers the village has indeed a good reason to lynch me.

Nope. No tie, it is wasteful and in general is only beneficial to the wolves.

I do not support a tie. We need to give the seer as much time as we can, and that means lynching as few people as necessary and keeping the number of wolves' hunt targets high.

This.

Just wanted to say....

What the heck si that? :eek:

Last edited:
Let's change that actually I don't like subs (self-hater!)

I said you were emo :p

I can see what you mean though, because subs are a pain :p

Closed Voting.

S means safe here.
IMO mostly important for sex, but I can understand if you disagree ;)

lawl

:s is the confused emote by the way :p