+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: The Game of Werewolf Lite - CXXXI

Pater Familias of WW-forum Rysz's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    Vote Hebelecan

I don't believe that he was scanned.
    Why do you think so?
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Is this game over?
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
    Is this game over?
    I hope so For it will rise me further in hdk's recently updated list
    WW-lite: Villager (22) Wolf (12) Seer (6). Of which; Draw (1), Eaten (11) as seer (3), Lost otherwise (5), Lynched as wolf (11), as villager (4), as seer (1)
    Won as villager in WWL LXXX: The Grey Coat, WWL XCIC: Snow Crash and WWL C: Code Geass. Won as seer in WWL LXXXIX: The Dark Knight and WWL CXXXI. Won as WOLF in WWL CLX

-------------
    WW: Wolf (4) Cultist (3) Hunter (2) Witness (2), Villager (3), Rival (1), Liar (1). Of which; Lynched as wolf (3), as cultist (2), as witness (2), Eaten as villager (1), as Liar (1), lost as rival (1)
    Subbing Winning Wolf in WW XXXVIII (Thistletooth), Subbed Winning Hunter in WW XXXIX: Cavemen (Olaus Petrus), Winning Cultist in WW XL
    Winning Hunter in WW XLIII: Escape from Monkey Island, Winning Cursed Seer's Apprentice in Ironhead's The Game of Werewolf (XLIX)

-------------
    Svenska Varulv: Bybor (1), Rival Kultist (1), en siare. Vann som en bybo i Varulv XIII, en siare i Varulv XV

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
    Is this game over?
    Only the GM can tell that I guess.
    I hope he will inform us soon

Quote Originally Posted by AVN View Post
    {color=oranged]Only the GM can tell that I guess.
    I hope he will inform us soon [/color]
    Interesting code

-------------

-------------

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rysz View Post
    I hope so For it will rise me further in hdk's recently updated list
    Is that important for you ?

We demand another Hochdate!

-------------

-------------

Is that important for you ?
    Nah, not that important, because I am not really succeeding in climbing high, but it is nice

-------------

-------------

Interesting code
    Corrected already

Corrected already
    Actually, I had to revert the quote since it was already corrected

-------------

-------------

Well, EURO isn't online.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    Well, EURO isn't online.
    No. Shouldn't you be writing in colour, considering you got most votes?

-------------

-------------

Sanctioned OT Hall Monitor Thistletooth's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

We need backup GMs.

Quote Originally Posted by thistletooth View Post
    we need backup gms.
    hehe

-------------

-------------

No. Shouldn't you be writing in colour, considering you got most votes?
    No, a player is alive, till the GM tells in an update that he's dead. Till then he can post in white.
    I know that different GM's have different opinions about this, but I think the above rule makes the most sense ...
    But I can also understand if some players disagree with me.

No, a player is alive, till the GM tells in an update that he's dead. Till then he can post in white.
    I know that different GM's have different opinions about this, but I think the above rule makes the most sense ...
    But I can also understand if some players disagree with me.
    I was only joking, I would revert to colour myself , but it is to every player itself, unless ruled by GM, to do as he wishes.

-------------

-------------

@EURO : Are you pulling an EURO again

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It's all my fault.

Update in 5.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    We know who our enemies are

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The Seventh Day...
    The LAST day proceeded with the lynching of the last werewolf, Nicholas Bell (Jingles).
    WINNERS

Rysz - The Seer
    hebelecan - the villager
    THE_SPLIT - the villager

Lord Strange received a shot to the head.

The Seventh Night

The lonesome traveller walked away from the village, never to be seen again.

Great Game!
    Could you tell us who Ryzs scanned?
    A win in WereWolf “Lite” is when your side wins and you survive until the end.
    I have 49 of those :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast