• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hrmmm... I'd love to but that would be a huge whole in my pocket... anyones pocket as a matter of fact. :p

I belive we should start small, a forum will do, get the community together. I created a forum... i am organizing it right now. Making the boards, putting together some nifty graphics.

It will be finished soon, and im hoping we could get the creators to register there, so they could supply us with fresh info.

Question is whether we should wait till the release, which would be the rational solution, cause we dont know whether we would like the game or not... but my irrational side is telling me to do the opposite.

Ill listen to my rational side. This forum is great to chat about the game pre-release, so I shall be patient, and build an awsome forum till june 28th. :)

I wonder if Paradox would allow for the creation of a sub-forum on these boards? We would likely have to wait until release for this, but it'd be handy in keeping all of this sort-of stuff in one place so people can access all of the information from one source.

Makes sense, Palisadoes, and we'd be fairly sure of Nitro guys dropping by.

And I'm all in favour of arrangements that keeps the community together rather than break it up somewhat. No reflection on your work, Ginko at all.

Can't hurt to ask Paradox.

A strong online community would truly boost the game yea.

However i dont know why it cannt be held here?

I am not sure, but i wuold be suprised if the paradox/nitro crew wouldnt love to see a big awesome community here - a natural place for people to drop by.

Having a large community on their official site also creates a better chance of a good dialoge between fans and developers, wich i hope the dev´s are intrested in as well, at least if they plan for expansion set(s)(i can easy se a expansion adding a new continent, more features etc etc - since trade where everywhere).

Anyhow, if you decide to build something up somewhere, i am glad to assist if you want to.

Well as Palisadoes said, we should ask Paradox whether they could create a sub-forum for EIc on this board, which we (the palyers) could organize and manage. That would be truly awsome. If not... then I guess we will make a seperate forum. Either way, our aim is to create a large community of EIC fanatics. :)

Just registered on that forum. Great work, Ginko! Great layout!

It'd still be nice to get a sub-forum on the Paradox boards, but we'll probably have to wait until at least the 28th July for that.

Just registered on that forum. Great work, Ginko! Great layout!

It'd still be nice to get a sub-forum on the Paradox boards, but we'll probably have to wait until at least the 28th July for that.

Yes, the sub-forum(s) will open upon release and look like the other Paradox forums (AARs, Mods etc)