Thread: Any way to scrap/destroy buildings by type?

Any way to scrap/destroy buildings by type?

Hey folks, I've been playing this game a lot lately and find it strangely addictive. To get to the point, though, I am trying to eliminate my country's dependence on oil as far as energy goes (I recently researched fusion power and have established a fusion infrastructure which eliminates the need for petrol power plants). That being said, is there any easy way to destroy/scrap all petrol power plants besides having to go over the map visibly with a fine tooth comb? My country is quite large and I'm having trouble locating all the petrol power plants.

When you select one there are arrows to move to the next of the same facility.
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

hmm

that still dont help us much man the next button still makes it to where u have to right click every building to destroy it u guy need to make a quick patch to add a mass building Q demolish system like under the finance minister there should be a tab that or option for the minister to decommission buildings that are dragon down the economy automatically just like you select improve GDP option and he builds wealth