• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
O

OneiricRose

The Bloody Path of Ascension
ungern.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to my new AAR!
This time I bring forth a tale of blood and divine ascension made by our beloved Bloody Baron Roman Ungern Von Sternberg on his quest to rule the world conquering it with his endless and invencible mongol hordes
Once again using Kaiserreich but with the latest Beta V

Settings:
Normal
Furious
Democracies can't start war
No takeovers on
End date: Total World Conquest
Cheats: Nofog, and an edit you'll see soon enough...;)

And here is Beg our khan's closest friend...he is very talkative guy at times...
skullu.jpg

Ohhh interesting!

Good luck!

good luck, i subscribe and really hope you can finish this one
EDIT: cavalry blitzkrieg FTW!!

Yeah, the only nation who starts with Blitzkrieg (Russia, obviously, can choose it in the reforms)!

ungern.jpg

The Beggining

Roman was sitting on the holy throne of Mongolia, after the death of Bogd Khan heb was given absolute rulership of the country it was at this time too that while slaughtering some peasants at the border with Russia that Roman found his advisor Beg
Beg whispered many interesting advices on his ears but strangely enough he remained silent with everyone else. Beg was clearly a high spirit that would only communicate with equally great people, such as Roman
Roman also made clear in his government that he was the reincarnation of Genghis Khan and a divine being of vast magical powers
ungernsternberg1920.jpg
And on January 1 1936 he publicly announced his claims to rulership of the entire world, the mongolian people rejoiced, no one outside Mongolia even bothered to answer in anyway as all were used to Sternberg's insane behaviour and absolutely ridiculous declarations, little did they knew of the terror that awaited them...

screenshot007v.png

Mongolian claims...you can guess the rest...

Do the Mongols have those claims in game normally?

Anyway just for the fact there will be cavalry Blitzkreigs I'm in :D

Does this patch work with arm 1.3beta?

ungern.jpg
Onwards to Victory and Good Plunder​

Kerensky had been assassinated and Russia was thrown in chaos, Sternberg immediately seized the opportunity to claim all the Mongolias, a starge thing to do since he had already claimed the world but ohh well...

screenshot008.png

An advisor proposed that Sternberg seeked an alliance with Tibet, the Great Khan didn't even bother to reply he only raised his sword and cut the man in half, he then ordered the gurds to post him on a pole outside the gate

screenshot010.png

After listening to the Great Khan's grand speeches and plans, the ethnic mongols and buddhists on the Xibei San Ma territory south began to fight against the muslim opressors and as soon as they discovered Sternberg had been supoorting them war broke out, as expected the armies of Mongolia moved forward to "free" their brothers

screenshot011m.png

The Qing Empire betrayed its promises of reform and the people entered in open rebellion against them, almost all joined the Shanqing Tianguo who took the chance to attack, the war was fierce but Sternberg refused to intervene...for now...

screenshot023.png

Mongol forces had overrun the muslim armies on all fronts, the largest battle was fought on Golmud were the tyrants made their last stand against their betters and the true ruler of all, Sternberg led the hordes himself and slaughtered all fools who crossed his path

screenshot026.png

Xibei San Ma fell and orders were issued to rape, plunder, burn and kill everywhere and salt the land, there would be no mercy all those who did not join the armies of Mongolia in their blood revelry would suffer the consequences, after a few weeks the land was barren and filled with rotting corpses

screenshot028.png

Say.... would it be possible for you to send me the edit/event you did for the Cores? I'd like to play a similar game with Germany.