• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, Conq, but you didn't fulfill your blood quota in today's update. The spirit of the previous Khans DEMAND MORE BLOOD!!!

Hmm, to jungles of Indochina?
How did you move the ships from Mongolian lakes to the sea? :rofl:
Using pows? :rofl:
Railroads? Horses?

Don't forget Sternberg is also a divine being with immense magical powers.

Since when is the truth blasphemy? :D

Oh wait...always. I think we learned that quite well in Europe's history...:D

Warning: Mature content, even if only satirical mature content, read at your own choice, I am not responsible for the mental damage
The Bloody Path of Ascension
ungern.jpg
The Fall

The corrupt foreigners and chinese lapdogs of the Legation Cities were exterminated making their last stand on the one time british enclave of Hong Kong, but they could not stop the Mongolian hordes and the entire city was burned to the ground, and all of its inhabitants slain or taken as slaves

screenshot203.png

With all of China with the sole exception of Hainan secured the hordes now moved to reclaim Vietnam, which was once a chinese province, not entirely but it doesn't matters, the new Mongolian Empire has to be greater than any before, the german vassals sent reinforcements

screenshot204.png

The poorly organised german and vassal garrisons were panicking, the mongolian hordes were unexplanably passing through the Vietnamese jungles unharmed ! They emerged from the woods and attacked their cities like ghosts, the local population quiclky began to recognise Sternberg as a divine entity with vast magical powers, which was of course the truth, Beg the Khan's friend also came with him and the Khan made all of the new citizens of the empire he met kiss the skull and lick his teeth

screenshot209.png

In the meanwhile general Bogodei led a small elite force to pass through Burma in secret he then managed to break through the capital and force the already terrified government to surrender

screenshot210.png

The fall of germany was also acelerated by the French declaration of war, the surprised and foolish germans seemed to have forgotten about them, and they were quickly advancing through Southern Germany and the Rhine

screenshot211.png

Last known german transmission coming from Vietnam to the german command in Singapore...

Unknown german soldier: Saigon has fallen! Saigon has fallen!"
German command: "What happened soldier, where is your commander ?"
Unknown german soldier: "We don't have much time! Everyone is dead !! Everyone is DEAD!!! These Mongolians are demons!!! They are feasting on the dead and...
German command: "They are WHAT??!!"
Unknown german soldier: "They are feasting on the fucking dead!!! They also bathe themselves in blood, and place our fucking skulls on their horses, even their horses are eating our men..."
German command: "THEIR HORSES ARE WHAT ??!!"
Unknown german soldier: They are eating the dead just like the demons on their backs!! And the children I can't believe it..."
German command: "WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEM ??!!"
Unknown german soldier: "They tortured and killed them in terrible and uninmaginable ways and forced their mothers to watch them die !! One was burned alive! The other had its arms and legs tied to horses and...
German command: "IT HAD WHAT ??!!!"
Unknown german soldier: Yes!! And it was not all, I personally saw the Demon Sternberg killing the commander, he cut the commander's throat and while he was bleeding to death he started biting his eyes and ears and then he ate them...
German command: "WHAT THE..." the commander had barely began to speak when he heard the last moments of the transmission
Unknown german soldier: THEY ARE HERE!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!! RUN!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! * sound of a body falling to the ground...then screams everywhere...static...static...static...and finally a deep menacing voice
Voice: "Send my regards to the Kaiser, that is, if you survive long enough to speak with him..."

Hmpf, Imperial Guard will fight the.. uhm, Chaos Marines off?

That last scene sounded very Warhammer 40k-ish.

The Bloody Path of Ascension
ungern.jpg

The "Treaty" of Singapore

Soon after the fall of Indochina, General Bogodei's army which had occupied Burma moved in to defeat the government of Siam, it wasn't needed when they heard a mongolian force had crossed the border they surrendered thinking it was only a group of scouts for a much larger invasion

screenshot220.png

Meanwhile in Berlin...

kaiserwilhelmii.jpg
An Emergency Meeting

Kaiser Wilhelm II: "We cannot continue this war like this, with France on the West and Mongolia in the East...therefore I've decided that a deal must be made with Sternberg..."
Ramdon Minister: But your Highness!! We cannot reason with that lunatic!! You heard the reports...
Kaiser Wilhelm II: SILENCE!! I am the Kaiser and you shall do as I said! We cannot expect the syndies to retreat, they want to "free" the people, but if we can convince Sternberg to stop than we can fully concentrate..."
Same dumb minister: "But we can't expect Sternberg to respect the treaty, he will..."
Kaiser Wilhelm II: OF COURSE HE WON'T RESPECT IT!! We just need some damn trime to kick the french dogs, then he can do whatever he wants and we'll hunt him down!, send a messenger from Ceylon to offer the deal"

A few days later in Singapore, Sternberg received the german emissary there it was agreed that Germany would abandon all asian colonies and recognize them as rightful and eternal parts of the Holy Mongolian Empire, the Kaiser soon recived the afirmative answer along with the head of the emissary

screenshot223.png

(OOC sorry for the absence and the short update, too many things getting my interest lately, and I have to keep writing, but I'll be trying to update more frequently now)

In played a UK game with that hack over the last few days. Ended with 78 BBs. :D

Indeed Fengtien is still up there, but it(together with Transamur and Japan) is obviously my next goal
My strategy for Japan is very complex and impressive...it involves putting all troops on the coast, wait for a clear path to open between my transports and Japan, and...RUN FOR IT BEFORE THEIR NAVY SEES US!

Then the usual slaughter and baby-eating... :rofl: