+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Bloody Path of Ascension - A Sternberg MongoliAAR! (KR)

Sorry, Conq, but you didn't fulfill your blood quota in today's update. The spirit of the previous Khans DEMAND MORE BLOOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Hmm, to jungles of Indochina?
    How did you move the ships from Mongolian lakes to the sea?
    Using pows?
    Railroads? Horses?
    Don't forget Sternberg is also a divine being with immense magical powers.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Since when is the truth blasphemy?

Oh wait...always. I think we learned that quite well in Europe's history...
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

Feldmarschall von Toiletkrieg hebelecan's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionPirates of Black CoveSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
    Since when is the truth blasphemy?

Oh wait...always. I think we learned that quite well in Europe's history...
    Be gone, heathen

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Warning: Mature content, even if only satirical mature content, read at your own choice, I am not responsible for the mental damage
    The Bloody Path of Ascension

The Fall

The corrupt foreigners and chinese lapdogs of the Legation Cities were exterminated making their last stand on the one time british enclave of Hong Kong, but they could not stop the Mongolian hordes and the entire city was burned to the ground, and all of its inhabitants slain or taken as slaves

With all of China with the sole exception of Hainan secured the hordes now moved to reclaim Vietnam, which was once a chinese province, not entirely but it doesn't matters, the new Mongolian Empire has to be greater than any before, the german vassals sent reinforcements

The poorly organised german and vassal garrisons were panicking, the mongolian hordes were unexplanably passing through the Vietnamese jungles unharmed ! They emerged from the woods and attacked their cities like ghosts, the local population quiclky began to recognise Sternberg as a divine entity with vast magical powers, which was of course the truth, Beg the Khan's friend also came with him and the Khan made all of the new citizens of the empire he met kiss the skull and lick his teeth

In the meanwhile general Bogodei led a small elite force to pass through Burma in secret he then managed to break through the capital and force the already terrified government to surrender

The fall of germany was also acelerated by the French declaration of war, the surprised and foolish germans seemed to have forgotten about them, and they were quickly advancing through Southern Germany and the Rhine

Last known german transmission coming from Vietnam to the german command in Singapore...

Unknown german soldier: Saigon has fallen! Saigon has fallen!"
    German command: "What happened soldier, where is your commander ?"
    Unknown german soldier: "We don't have much time! Everyone is dead !! Everyone is DEAD!!! These Mongolians are demons!!! They are feasting on the dead and...
    German command: "They are WHAT??!!"
    Unknown german soldier: "They are feasting on the fucking dead!!! They also bathe themselves in blood, and place our fucking skulls on their horses, even their horses are eating our men..."
    German command: "THEIR HORSES ARE WHAT ??!!"
    Unknown german soldier: They are eating the dead just like the demons on their backs!! And the children I can't believe it..."
    German command: "WHAT HAPPENED WITH THEM ??!!"
    Unknown german soldier: "They tortured and killed them in terrible and uninmaginable ways and forced their mothers to watch them die !! One was burned alive! The other had its arms and legs tied to horses and...
    German command: "IT HAD WHAT ??!!!"
    Unknown german soldier: Yes!! And it was not all, I personally saw the Demon Sternberg killing the commander, he cut the commander's throat and while he was bleeding to death he started biting his eyes and ears and then he ate them...
    German command: "WHAT THE..." the commander had barely began to speak when he heard the last moments of the transmission
    Unknown german soldier: THEY ARE HERE!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! RUN!!! RUN!!!! RUN!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! * sound of a body falling to the ground...then screams everywhere...static...static...static...and finally a deep menacing voice
    Voice: "Send my regards to the Kaiser, that is, if you survive long enough to speak with him..."

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku

And yes...I'M BACK!!!
    And with a gloriously bloody return!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Demonspawn.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Resauce biased economist Beladriel's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hmpf, Imperial Guard will fight the.. uhm, Chaos Marines off?

That last scene sounded very Warhammer 40k-ish.
    "And the people had increased so exceedingly that the fields and forests were no longer sufficient to provide for them... and so these men departed, forsaking what was meagre in search of what was plentiful. Nor were they content, as are so many who go out into the world, to serve others; but, like the knights of old, they determined that all men should be subject to them, acknowledging them as overlords. And so they took up arms, and broke the bonds of peace, and did great deeds of war and chivalry." - Amaratus

"Unbelievers want Christians to act like Christians, because they raise such a huge fuss about acting like Christians." - How to passive-aggressively reply to other people's signatures, me

"What kind of human you are, amına koduğum?" - Burak Erdoğan, Prince Imperial

My AAR: [GOT] A Feast for Crows - A History of House Ghilebon [on hold until my finals come and pass]

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Don't the Mongol have anything else to eat or are they just hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Don't the Mongol have anything else to eat or are they just hungry?
    Only suffering is a fine enough gourmet for the glorious and divine hordes of Mongolia!

The Bloody Path of Ascension

The "Treaty" of Singapore

Soon after the fall of Indochina, General Bogodei's army which had occupied Burma moved in to defeat the government of Siam, it wasn't needed when they heard a mongolian force had crossed the border they surrendered thinking it was only a group of scouts for a much larger invasion

Meanwhile in Berlin...

An Emergency Meeting

Kaiser Wilhelm II: "We cannot continue this war like this, with France on the West and Mongolia in the East...therefore I've decided that a deal must be made with Sternberg..."
    Ramdon Minister: But your Highness!! We cannot reason with that lunatic!! You heard the reports...
    Kaiser Wilhelm II: SILENCE!! I am the Kaiser and you shall do as I said! We cannot expect the syndies to retreat, they want to "free" the people, but if we can convince Sternberg to stop than we can fully concentrate..."
    Same dumb minister: "But we can't expect Sternberg to respect the treaty, he will..."
    Kaiser Wilhelm II: OF COURSE HE WON'T RESPECT IT!! We just need some damn trime to kick the french dogs, then he can do whatever he wants and we'll hunt him down!, send a messenger from Ceylon to offer the deal"

A few days later in Singapore, Sternberg received the german emissary there it was agreed that Germany would abandon all asian colonies and recognize them as rightful and eternal parts of the Holy Mongolian Empire, the Kaiser soon recived the afirmative answer along with the head of the emissary

(OOC sorry for the absence and the short update, too many things getting my interest lately, and I have to keep writing, but I'll be trying to update more frequently now)

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

In played a UK game with that hack over the last few days. Ended with 78 BBs.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 04/27/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry - Now with added obscure Doctor Who references - Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Zhang Xueling still exists?
    How come this can be allowed?

Gaining isles without using navy?

Excellent! Now go forth and destroy Japan and their lapdogs! Blood needs to be spilled, its good to make the crops grown!

Indeed Fengtien is still up there, but it(together with Transamur and Japan) is obviously my next goal
    My strategy for Japan is very complex and impressive...it involves putting all troops on the coast, wait for a clear path to open between my transports and Japan, and...RUN FOR IT BEFORE THEIR NAVY SEES US!

Then the usual slaughter and baby-eating...

Have you thought of making a bridge of the captured enemies of the Mongols between Korea and Japan?
    The same way Timur decorated Isfahan?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5