• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Hax for the tie and placeholder

There is no such thing as a placeholder vote. I will assume you know exactly what you are doing...

There is no such thing as a placeholder vote. I will assume you know exactly what you are doing...
There is, and this is one.
I WILL change it later.

There is, and this is one.
I WILL change it later.

Why placeholder vote on someone who is a front runner in today's vote? If you know you are going to change it later on, why not vote yourself?

You know what you are doing.

I do indeed.
And will I change my vote as I said, or will I not?

We'll see :)
:edit: Not that there's a Tie! now... It seems acronym likes to vote in an unclear way

Official vote count, 1h 30min to deadline

PhilleP - 5 - Ahura Mazda, theFreeman, Acronym, Hax, EUROO7
Hax - 4 - Ayeshteni, PhilleP, Eu_proof, Hellvink
EUROO7 - 3 - Avernite, Kriszo, OrangeYoshi
XenomorphII - 2 - jonti-h, the_hdk
the_hdk - 2 - Heimdall, Jensthemens2
muttoneer - 1 - joebthegreat
the_hdk - 1 - XenomorphII
Kriszo - 1 - Teep
Acronym - 1 - Jopi

not voted - 4 - Lord Strange, Slinky2, Lord_D, muttoneer

Missed two votes, will be struck by lightning if missing another one - Teep
Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite, Eu_proof

Official vote count, 1h 20min to deadline

PhilleP - 5 - Ahura Mazda, theFreeman, Acronym, Hax, EUROO7
Hax - 5 - Ayeshteni, PhilleP, Eu_proof, Hellvink, OrangeYoshi
the_hdk - 3 - XenomorphII, Heimdall, Jensthemens2
EUROO7 - 2 - Avernite, Kriszo
XenomorphII - 2 - jonti-h, the_hdk
muttoneer - 1 - joebthegreat
Kriszo - 1 - Teep
Acronym - 1 - Jopi

not voted - 4 - Lord Strange, Slinky2, Lord_D, muttoneer

Missed two votes, will be struck by lightning if missing another one - Teep
Missed one vote - muttoneer, jonti-h, Avernite, Eu_proof

Unvote EURO - Vote Hax

For the tie. I just don't trust him. He's had a couple mis-speaks that just don't make any sense.

What mis-speaks? He's not very good at english, but if he dies now, we might lose both the seer and the seer's apprentice!
Heimdall is probably going to die tonight anyways...

Like what exactly? I am very curious what you are talking about here.

He talked about scanning people, which he can't do until Heimdall is killed.

He hasn't been on the same page with Heimdall from the beginning. You'd think a real master and apprentice would know what each other is thinking and be able to play off each other. The whole thing is a little chaotic, who do you trust, the baddie who told us he was good, or do you trust him even though Heimdall hasn't brought us any other baddies yet?

He's not very good at english, we might lose both the seer and the seer's apprentice!

He seems fine with english to me. Much better than I am at whatever his native language is.

And are we sure they are the seer and his apprentice? They could've been in cahouts with AVN from the beginning.

Edit: Woohooo! 100 posts in this thread.

Last edited:
He seems fine with english to me. Much better than I am at whatever his native language is.
He is a Bosnian-Swedish computer hacker so I'd imagine his native language is Java or possibly C. :nods:

Unvote EURO - Vote Hax

For the tie. I just don't trust him. He's had a couple mis-speaks that just don't make any sense.

And are we sure they are the seer and his apprentice? They could've been in cahouts with AVN from the beginning.

Hax is my apprentice. If you distrust him you distrust me.

I have never told Hax what to do. He is free to make up his own mind with regards as to whom he decides vote.

As I said earlier, I realise the only credibility I have in the village stems from the fact that the sorcerer's apprentice outed me. That is on the other hand is not irrelevant is it?

Why not vote Phille or hdk? Why would you rather vote the outed seer's apprentice than two players that, dare I say, deserve to be viewed as more suspitious than Hax?

Why the Heck vote Me!? I've already told Heimdall my role! :mad::mad:

Why the Heck vote Me!? I've already told Heimdall my role! :mad::mad:

And why do you vote my apprentice? *himlar med ögonen* även fast jag hatar andra som gör det...