• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, according to you, any guess is as good as another. So, you have just as much chance as being evil as anyone else! Even moreso I would think, since you have been hounding me for two days now. Clearly you have an agenda that, if not lycanthropic, is certainly nefarious.

Why would it bother you that I typed his name inconsistently? Why are you defending him so vigorously? Hmm...

It was me being silly you silly person you...

You attacked me for my use of LARGE BLOCK LETTERS and so I responded by attacking your RandomCapitalization...

Oh, I know, I was just playing off of it myself. ;)

You should see my handwriting, it is an absolute mess. Capital letters in the middle of words, tiny letters, etc. Complete nightmare. I've actually gotten to be much better at writing in Cyrillic since I actually have concentrate on what I am writing in Russian, as opposed to my usual chicken scratch in English!

That's the last time I go through the trouble of organising a party for you guys :mad:

Good, your parties suck anyway

If people dont try to make it fun of course it will fail. I did see you gorging yourself without bringing anything, apparently you enjoyed the food enough.

jonti-h missing a vote. That's strange. And I like to get an explanation for that. Therefore Vote jonti-h.

At least till we get a reasonable explanation.

I have been AFK, so I couldn't vote. I haven't posted in the Lite thread in ages either - you can check if you want. :)

Also vote Justinian, because he looks too hairy

Vote Paendrag

The Pygmy hunt begins again! YARGH!

Hmmm... nothing at all to go on :(
I'll pick someone with one vote at random to keep the votecount close - that way we might get something to analyse later on...

Vote Jopi

Vote muttoneer
We have little, unsurprisingly, to go on at this point in the game, so there is little analysis to be made
Although Jopi seems interesting as well.....

I will not follow my lead on AVN today

"-What is dis "lead" you're talking about, little man? I trust you nature people, so when you say dere's a red-chested tit sitting in a tree 400 metres from here, dere probably is...

So now dat de youngsters have all left, I can finally start to relax. No more parties, or sex orgies, or tings like dat. And Ulvhilda's massage really helped aswell."

Sten-keCederhk04.jpg

Vote k-59, I haven't seen dat guy fer ages...

I'd rather not die.

Vote sbr

"-What is dis "lead" you're talking about, little man? I trust you nature people, so when you say dere's a red-chested tit sitting in a tree 400 metres from here, dere probably is...

So now dat de youngsters have all left, I can finally start to relax. No more parties, or sex orgies, or tings like dat. And Ulvhilda's massage really helped aswell."

Sten-keCederhk04.jpg

Vote k-59, I haven't seen dat guy fer ages...
All the youngsters gone? No party's?
I'm still here and looking for hot swedish blondes who are willing to party, and when I find them (read Ylva) there will be party's and maybe cake aswell.

Unvote joebthegreat
Vote k-59 for being absent

Now I'm going to go hang out with Ylva and bring a bottle of vodka.

All the youngsters gone? No party's?
I'm still here and looking for hot swedish blondes who are willing to party, and when I find them (read Ylva) there will be party's and maybe cake aswell.

"-Oh, is dere one left?"

Unvote k-59

Vote Hellvink

Unvote Jopi
Vote Heimdall

You're getting in the way to Ylva. I can't let that happen, Old Man.