• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:rofl:

You're going to dismiss me becuase I said he's short, but not because I accepted a bribe?
[VOICE=loud so everyone can hear]Oh no, it appears the medicine that I, Doctor EUROO7, gave this man, OrangeYoshi, had little to no effect. What ever shall we do? We have to kill him, before he turns into a werewolf.[/VOICE]

Vote HAX because I don't know him. And that's suspicious.
You don't know him and you are giving him more power?

We are voting to give someone a trait. The Game starts with a night start.

Vote Hax

That lil bastard killed me in lite.

But on a more serious note, he's a placeholder vote because people have already voted him, and I will look at suspicious moves as update nears.

Why doesn't anyone like me :(
I'm not a doctor you know...
:edit:
Also, I approve of Ylva! This thread now scores +1 on the HBSG scale.

Last edited:
Bah, too late.

SUB! (as the swedish mental-patient escaped from the hospital)

Ive decided to vote the old fashion way and look who voted above me.. Seems its Paendrag im more than happy to follow that for a first vote..

Vote Paendrag:)

Excuse me Johho.. Am I right when I understand the Doctors role in being able to guard/save the same person every night??
*checks The Rules* It would appear that way. :confused:

I just copied and pasted the doc's rules from some of my previous games but now that you mention it, I vaguely remember changing it to let the doc protect the same person every night because Avernite said it used to be like that in Ye Olden Days.

I'm not going to change the rules now that the game has started so the answer to your question is:

Yes!

*checks The Rules* It would appear that way. :confused:

I just copied and pasted the doc's rules from some of my previous games but now that you mention it, I vaguely remember changing it to let the doc protect the same person every night because Avernite said it used to be like that in Ye Olden Days.

I'm not going to change the rules now that the game has started so the answer to your question is:

Yes!

The man they call Johho, he say YES!

*claps hands*:cool:

jay-cutler.jpg

Well, I figure that I'm gonna UNVOTE HAX, VOTE AYESHTENI because I do know him, but not well. Since I'm a gunslinger, riverboat gamblin' quarterback, I like my odds.

Well I was tempted to vote Jensthemens, but try as I might I just don't really fancy any of those blondes. I must be getting old...

So in the true spirit of counterbandwaggonning...

vote Ayeshteni

Well I was tempted to vote Jensthemens, but try as I might I just don't really fancy any of those blondes. I must be getting old...

So in the true spirit of counterbandwaggonning...

vote Ayeshteni
No, they were just ugly.
In other news maybe you should VOTE HELLVINK FOR A CHANGE, THAT GUY SEEMS WORTH HIS WHILE.