• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It makes sense to go for the inactives. I think they deserve it more to be lynched than the active players, who are trying to get an intersting game :)

Therefore Unvote Steed Vote Dublish

And yes I know that the GM will probably modkill the inactives anyway tonight, but I think the actives deserve at least one more day to play :)

Will give the villagers more information too :)

Vote Tweek

He didn't come to my party :(

To avoid a tie.

Unvote Justinian

Vote Dublish

Unvote Lord Strange

Vote Orange Yoshi

Final vote count

dublish - 6 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, EUROO7, sbr, AVN, Heimdall
humancalculator - 4 - Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D
OrangeYoshi - 4 - Acronym, Jingles, theFreeman, PhilleP
AVN - 2 - Avernite, Paendrag
Justinian_A - 1 - joebthegreat
Slinky - 1 - Jopi
Hellvink - 1 - the_hdk
the_hdk - 1 - Lord Strange
EUROO7 - 1 - muttoneer
PhilleP - 1 - Hax
Jopi - 1 - Hellvink
Ayeshteni - 1 - Ahura Mazda
tweek - 1 - Slinky

not voted - 8 - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h

Missed one vote - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek

Third Day and Third Night

alloallo2.jpg
dublish und Freundinn back in his shady past​

If we are ever to get out of these woods we need every man to pull his weight. Those who don't are dispensable, like that German tourist Herr dublish. So what if he put his towel on the chair next to the fire first, he didn't chop the woods, he didn't cook the food, he didn't even take his turn to dance with Ulvhilda! To gallows with him! "Ach, in mein days I vould have ztopped you all but if I can only find mein pills I vill ztop at least vone of you!". But dublish the Tourist and Anabol Steriods user didn't so you lynched him in a calm an effient mannor.

After the disposal of the old German the party picked up. There was much dancing (at least for Ylva and even for Ulvhilda) and Ulf's wine celler was nearly emptied. Some people fell asleep on the lawn, some in great hall and a few even made it back to their beds. One who will never make it back to his bed is Slinky the Student who was found drowned in the swimming pool with strange bitemarks all over his neck and arms.

You lynch dublish the Villager with a Potion of Strength. Slinky the Apprentice was eaten by the wolves.

Final vote count
not voted - 8 - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h

Ouch :eek:,

This will be a massive modkill.

But, I think it's necessary to do that to keep the game interesting for the active players.

@GM. I know it's difficult now to make decisions, but I think you have to make one :)

Edit :OK, I was too late with this this post.
I understand now that the GM has a different opinion.

Official vote count, 23h 5min to deadline

not voted - all - punkbob, k-59, tweek, Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h,XenomorphII, humancalculator, EUROO7, sbr, AVN, Heimdall, Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D, Acronym, Jingles, theFreeman, PhilleP, Avernite, Paendrag, joebthegreat, Jopi, the_hdk, Lord Strange, muttoneer, Hax, Hellvink, Ahura Mazda

Missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another vote - punkbob, k-59, tweek
Missed one vote - Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h

Made it....

Vote SBR

Late in sorry:)

8 o'clock??

Thought it was 9 o'clock

Why cant you kill off everyone who misses to Vote 1 day? :rofl:

MASS SLACHT!

*Starts to dance with Ylva the Hot*

Why cant you kill off everyone who misses to Vote 1 day? :rofl:
Tempting but I think even the GM should follow his own rules - at least most of the times.

Vote Humancalculator

I was admittedly tempted to not vote for him this time (and can be persuaded otherwise), but I can't help feeling that there must be some dedicated following preventing his lynching; and this early on, it can only be an evil league trying to save him.

So there we go.

Just a few minutes ago, it occured to me that I had recently joined a WW game. Imagine my surprise when I came to check it and discovered I'd been dead for five hours. :eek:o

It was so much easier to keep track of these things when the games were in the OT. :(

Just a few minutes ago, it occured to me that I had recently joined a WW game. Imagine my surprise when I came to check it and discovered I'd been dead for five hours. :eek:o

It was so much easier to keep track of these things when the games were in the OT. :(

Agreed.

Anyway, we're still pretty much at random. VOTE SBR

That is why you keep the thread in your subscribed threads folder.

Vote Humancalculator

Unless he can come up with a rational explanation for trying to lynch the Scotsman on day one.

Vote Humancalculator

I was admittedly tempted to not vote for him this time (and can be persuaded otherwise), but I can't help feeling that there must be some dedicated following preventing his lynching; and this early on, it can only be an evil league trying to save him.

So there we go.

I can see why you think that after reading the votecount from the past days.

The people who have voted for another lead lynch candidate other than me both days have been Heimdall, SBR, EUROO7, AVN, Avernite, Jingles, PhilleP, and XenomorphII.

(For this use, a lead lynch candidate is someone who has can be TIED! with someone else by the change of a maximum of two votes, for example if it was 3-5-7 for three people, with two vote changes it could become a Triple TIE!)

8 people is too many for a pack, and there is no evidence on these people other than in not voting for me and voting for another lead candidate that they are baddies. That evidence is too scanty to use in trying to lynch any of them without more proof. The other people so far in this game have done nothing so far as I can tell that would prove them to be a wolf.

Those are the people that have voted for lead lynch candidates on the days so far, but the evidence is too scant to lynch them. No one else in the village so far has shown any tendencies to be a wolf. Since there is little evidence on anyone either way, I think that we should lynch some of the quiet people who have been lurking in the shadows the whole game but have still voted both times.

VOTE JOPI! who has voted for AVN
Jopi said:
I'd follow the Lord Strange school of thought, but I don't want to bandwagon Jingles, so

Vote AVN.
and Slinky
Jopi said:
This "party" Slinky is organizing sounds a bit too much like "parity" to me!:eek:

Vote Slinky
in the past two days, both for absolutely no reason. This, coupled with him staying in the shadows for the most part so far, gives at least a little bit of evidence, which is more than the evidence we can give in the cases against other people, in the case against him.