+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 47 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf LXVI: Werewolves On Holiday

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Just checked who the Rescue team was and loving my description
    You really pay attention to what we post Johho
    I hate timezones

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

It makes sense to go for the inactives. I think they deserve it more to be lynched than the active players, who are trying to get an intersting game

Therefore Unvote Steed Vote Dublish

And yes I know that the GM will probably modkill the inactives anyway tonight, but I think the actives deserve at least one more day to play

Will give the villagers more information too

Vote Tweek

He didn't come to my party
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Brun hårig sjuk sköterska Heimdall's Avatar

Staden där alla heter Glenn, män hjârte mett ä i Värmlann
    To avoid a tie.

Unvote Justinian

Vote Dublish
    [K]ommer någon våra fjäll för nära
    och mulnar det i Svithiod,
    då bröder vid vårt namn, vår gamla ära
    vi hugga oss en väg i blod.
    Och stupa vi på ärans bana,
    om Hildur våra lif begär,
    vi svepa kring oss Sveriges fana
    i döden den brudtäcket är!

Paradoxsvenskan - spela FM2009 med oss på skandinaviska OT-forumet.

200k clubHoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Unvote Lord Strange

Vote Orange Yoshi
    Med Stolthet Lünchad i: Varulv XXIII. Varulv XXVI Werewolf LXV Varulv XXIVx2 Varulv XXVI Varulv XXV Werewolf CXXII Werewolf CXXVII Werewolf CXXVIII Werewolf CXXIX Werewolf LXVII Werewolf CXXXI Werwolf CXXXII Werewolf LXVIII

"But if PhilleP keeps being PhilleP, I will have him lynched." - EUROO7.
    Ägare av 216 soos-minnesmärken av andra graden!
    Owner of a Eärendil Seal of Approval.
    I Reward Medallions to those I believe have proven themself Worthy, Epic and Awesome Enough to Receive One.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Final vote count

dublish - 6 - XenomorphII, humancalculator, EUROO7, sbr, AVN, Heimdall
    humancalculator - 4 - Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D
    OrangeYoshi - 4 - Acronym, Jingles, theFreeman, PhilleP
    AVN - 2 - Avernite, Paendrag
    Justinian_A - 1 - joebthegreat
    Slinky - 1 - Jopi
    Hellvink - 1 - the_hdk
    the_hdk - 1 - Lord Strange
    EUROO7 - 1 - muttoneer
    PhilleP - 1 - Hax
    Jopi - 1 - Hellvink
    Ayeshteni - 1 - Ahura Mazda
    tweek - 1 - Slinky

not voted - 8 - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h

Missed one vote - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek

Third Day and Third Night

dublish und Freundinn back in his shady past

If we are ever to get out of these woods we need every man to pull his weight. Those who don't are dispensable, like that German tourist Herr dublish. So what if he put his towel on the chair next to the fire first, he didn't chop the woods, he didn't cook the food, he didn't even take his turn to dance with Ulvhilda! To gallows with him! "Ach, in mein days I vould have ztopped you all but if I can only find mein pills I vill ztop at least vone of you!". But dublish the Tourist and Anabol Steriods user didn't so you lynched him in a calm an effient mannor.

After the disposal of the old German the party picked up. There was much dancing (at least for Ylva and even for Ulvhilda) and Ulf's wine celler was nearly emptied. Some people fell asleep on the lawn, some in great hall and a few even made it back to their beds. One who will never make it back to his bed is Slinky the Student who was found drowned in the swimming pool with strange bitemarks all over his neck and arms.

You lynch dublish the Villager with a Potion of Strength. Slinky the Apprentice was eaten by the wolves.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    Final vote count
    not voted - 8 - dublish, punkbob, k-59, tweek, Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h
    Ouch ,

This will be a massive modkill.

But, I think it's necessary to do that to keep the game interesting for the active players.

@GM. I know it's difficult now to make decisions, but I think you have to make one

Edit :OK, I was too late with this this post.
    I understand now that the GM has a different opinion.

Official vote count, 23h 5min to deadline

not voted - all - punkbob, k-59, tweek, Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h,XenomorphII, humancalculator, EUROO7, sbr, AVN, Heimdall, Justinian_A, Ayeshteni, OrangeYoshi, Lord_D, Acronym, Jingles, theFreeman, PhilleP, Avernite, Paendrag, joebthegreat, Jopi, the_hdk, Lord Strange, muttoneer, Hax, Hellvink, Ahura Mazda

Missed two votes, will be subbed if missing another vote - punkbob, k-59, tweek
    Missed one vote - Steed, Capibara, Teep, jonti-h

HoI Anthology

Made it....

Vote SBR

Late in sorry
    Olaus's death always brings me happiness. 21

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

HoI Anthology

8 o'clock??

Thought it was 9 o'clock
    Olaus's death always brings me happiness. 21

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

Quote Originally Posted by Steed View Post
    8 o'clock??

Thought it was 9 o'clock
    On the continent, yes.

200k clubHoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Why cant you kill off everyone who misses to Vote 1 day?

MASS SLACHT!

*Starts to dance with Ylva the Hot*
    Med Stolthet Lünchad i: Varulv XXIII. Varulv XXVI Werewolf LXV Varulv XXIVx2 Varulv XXVI Varulv XXV Werewolf CXXII Werewolf CXXVII Werewolf CXXVIII Werewolf CXXIX Werewolf LXVII Werewolf CXXXI Werwolf CXXXII Werewolf LXVIII

"But if PhilleP keeps being PhilleP, I will have him lynched." - EUROO7.
    Ägare av 216 soos-minnesmärken av andra graden!
    Owner of a Eärendil Seal of Approval.
    I Reward Medallions to those I believe have proven themself Worthy, Epic and Awesome Enough to Receive One.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilleP View Post
    Why cant you kill off everyone who misses to Vote 1 day?
    Tempting but I think even the GM should follow his own rules - at least most of the times.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Vote Humancalculator

I was admittedly tempted to not vote for him this time (and can be persuaded otherwise), but I can't help feeling that there must be some dedicated following preventing his lynching; and this early on, it can only be an evil league trying to save him.

So there we go.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Just a few minutes ago, it occured to me that I had recently joined a WW game. Imagine my surprise when I came to check it and discovered I'd been dead for five hours.

It was so much easier to keep track of these things when the games were in the OT.

Commissar of Bodily Efficiency Acronym's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dublish View Post
    Just a few minutes ago, it occured to me that I had recently joined a WW game. Imagine my surprise when I came to check it and discovered I'd been dead for five hours.

It was so much easier to keep track of these things when the games were in the OT.
    Agreed.

Anyway, we're still pretty much at random. VOTE SBR

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dublish View Post

That is why you keep the thread in your subscribed threads folder.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...™ ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Emperor of the East Justinian_A's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Vote Humancalculator

Unless he can come up with a rational explanation for trying to lynch the Scotsman on day one.
    "There is a Providence that protects idiots, drunkards, children and the United States of America."

- Otto von Bismarck

Crusader Kings Character Traits - Lustful, Generous, Proud, Suspicious, Lazy, Sceptical, Heretic, Flamboyant Schemer

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni View Post
    Vote Humancalculator

I was admittedly tempted to not vote for him this time (and can be persuaded otherwise), but I can't help feeling that there must be some dedicated following preventing his lynching; and this early on, it can only be an evil league trying to save him.

So there we go.
    I can see why you think that after reading the votecount from the past days.

The people who have voted for another lead lynch candidate other than me both days have been Heimdall, SBR, EUROO7, AVN, Avernite, Jingles, PhilleP, and XenomorphII.

(For this use, a lead lynch candidate is someone who has can be TIED! with someone else by the change of a maximum of two votes, for example if it was 3-5-7 for three people, with two vote changes it could become a Triple TIE!)

8 people is too many for a pack, and there is no evidence on these people other than in not voting for me and voting for another lead candidate that they are baddies. That evidence is too scanty to use in trying to lynch any of them without more proof. The other people so far in this game have done nothing so far as I can tell that would prove them to be a wolf.

Those are the people that have voted for lead lynch candidates on the days so far, but the evidence is too scant to lynch them. No one else in the village so far has shown any tendencies to be a wolf. Since there is little evidence on anyone either way, I think that we should lynch some of the quiet people who have been lurking in the shadows the whole game but have still voted both times.

VOTE JOPI! who has voted for AVN
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopi
    I'd follow the Lord Strange school of thought, but I don't want to bandwagon Jingles, so

Vote AVN.
    and Slinky
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopi
    This "party" Slinky is organizing sounds a bit too much like "parity" to me!

Vote Slinky
    in the past two days, both for absolutely no reason. This, coupled with him staying in the shadows for the most part so far, gives at least a little bit of evidence, which is more than the evidence we can give in the cases against other people, in the case against him.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned

WW Big Wins: LXV, LXXI, CXXVII, CXXIX, CXXX, CXXXI, CXXXII
    WW Lite Wins: XCVII (sub win), CXIX, CXXI, CXXVII, CXXXVI, CCVIII, CCXXXVIII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 47 72 ... LastLast