• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm finished!
Buildinglist.jpg

they look great. i like the style you've used with them. enjoying the mod btw

Thanks, everyone. :)
The small building icons in the province screen are 32*32 already, so I'm not getting any more space there. That means I'll have to do some interface changes as well.

There's a lot of work behind this screenie, so I expect a few posts! ;)
1-5.jpg

(Btw, I might change the background to transparent dark red and make the text white...just so you know :D )

Have you got an optimal resolution to get it stretched all the way across ?
Well, yes. I'm always playing in 1280*1024. Since I've streched the province window all the way to the mini map, smaller resolutions will look quite weird with Imperium.

THATS a nice one. I love it. There you can also see if the trade routes are active or not. The contrasts of the other ones were too low to be clearly visible.
A question: It isn't possible to get the UI scaled that it is 100% of the resolution without overlapping the map?

THATS a nice one. I love it. There you can also see if the trade routes are active or not. The contrasts of the other ones were too low to be clearly visible.
A question: It isn't possible to get the UI scaled that it is 100% of the resolution without overlapping the map?
Good to hear, I like it too. ;)
It isn't possible to scale the UI, but you can always push the province window upwards with the message log. As long as you don't mind losing 96 pixels in height, I guess the mod will be quite playable in 1024. :)