• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My game also acts funny at 582 with Rome. Im a dictatorship, and my game always crashes about a minute after loading.

Same problem but it happens in 521. Game freezes and can't be alt-tabbed out.

Other than that, this mod is more stable than the vanilla release :D

I found a couple, but i'm not sure if they're bugs

-Barbarians when defeated would dole out 100+ in gold, which is preposterous and game breaking
-Factions tend to relinquish military alliances and on the same turn ask for a military alliance again, if you accept it, the game doesn't see it as an alliance and nothing happens

Yes i had that one too on the previous version.
Some provinces seem to give difficulties when trying to buy troops too.

My game launches fine with Vanilla + VV patched to the latest version while with Imperium it will only load to Creating World then have an unexpected exception.. Any ideas to fix it?

I've never had a crash at 'creating the world' with that version, so I've no idea what to do. I guess you could try to localise the problem as a modder, leaving out some of the lines in the MOD file and adding them gradually to see where it starts crashing.

I found a couple, but i'm not sure if they're bugs

-Barbarians when defeated would dole out 100+ in gold, which is preposterous and game breaking
-Factions tend to relinquish military alliances and on the same turn ask for a military alliance again, if you accept it, the game doesn't see it as an alliance and nothing happens

Not sure about the barbarian thing, but I've had the alliance one before. However, if you look at the screen that pops up after they break the alliance, it's not them asking for another one, it's an 'End this alliance' message. Not sure why that pops up, it's not like you can choose the 'No' option and refuse to end your alliance. :rofl:

This doesn't change the fact that the AI tends to end alliances right after making them however. Gets kind of annoying after the first few times you think you have an anti-Seleucid alliance with Egypt, only for them to break it right away. :p

CTD when clicking on Rome

No, it's not the CTD everyone has at the end.

It happens during the game: when I try to click on the province of Rome to enter the province screen, the game crashes. Also happens when I click on Campania.

It happened sice about 510 AVC, no problem before that.

I'm playing as Rome with Imperium 1.2 starting in the Pyrrhic War scenario.

All of my characters (with culture Roman and deity Jupiter) are getting the "Infidel" modifier to the number of Friendly Senators who support them in Consular elections. This reduces their votes by 50% from most factions, and by 200% from the Religous Faction. That is reducing the influence of the Religious Faction (plus it is strange to see the leading candidates with one friendly Senator).

Is anyone else seeing this? You can see it in the tool tips by letting the mouse cursor hover over one of the Consul candidates in the Government screen.

Oh. Well that's one unfortunate result of not adding the real deity to the characters. I just changed the name in the loc files of roman_pantheon to Jupiter, so I wouldn't have to change 1300 chars. :p
I suggest you open your save with Notepad, press ctrl+H and replace roman_pantheon with diety_jupiter (yes I misspelled it in the game files).

I'm getting a CTD in 2.0 when I click on Single Player on the menu :(

Cleared out caches and stuff, still nothing good..

EDIT - Reinstalled, cleaned out folder, works fine. Silly me :eek:o

Last edited:
Ignore me!

Last edited:
I am getting a CTD when launching. Everything loads well until I get to "Processing flags," when the CTD occurs. I have tried a validator, but I can't find anything. Any thoughts? (Imperium 2.0 second beta & 2.2 patch)

I am getting a CTD when launching. Everything loads well until I get to "Processing flags," when the CTD occurs. I have tried a validator, but I can't find anything. Any thoughts? (Imperium 2.0 second beta & 2.2 patch)

Same thing here. It's my first install ever of Imperium - I have never played the mod before - so I doubt the bug is map related. Very frustrating, though, I was really looking forward to this mod, it looks good!