• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yep, it worked for me...

Dunno if it was posted before or if it's a bug but in my game many characters are created without a gens name. Just a name with 2 words and a double blank.

I've attached some screenshots. These are not the only ones. There are many many more characters without a gens name.
The women screenshot shows woman without any name. I didn't cared because women didn't play a role in the roman game but then I discovered to make them a Vestal Virgin and then I saw this. :wacko:

Attachments

• names.jpg
    names.jpg
    448,1 KB · Views: 51
  • names_women.jpg
    names_women.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 52
Faction issues

Playing Rome in Imperium 1.12 at 580 AUC. I have observed that when I begin to play, and load a saved game, almost all my character pool and most of my office holders have switched to Religious. However the Senate composition is not affected, nor (of course) the faction leaders.
Carrying along the game, characters begin slowly to switch to other factions, mainly Civic an Merchantilist (which are prone to be the more powerful due to lack of buildings and unused trade routes).
The Religious faction shouldn't be so attractive, for having no lack of funds I use to 'click' the omen button as soon as it appears.

version 1.2Beta, it's year 523 and have just discovered harbour... only problem is that I have been able to build them since the very beginning. Also I can't understand if Contruction Tach increase is going to lower building costs or not

I've downloaded the 1.2 version two times now. Both times I get this when extracting:

! D:\Nedlastinger\Imperium_1.2 (1).rar: CRC failed in Imperium\gfx\interface\bg_province.xcf. The file is corrupt

This probably has been said already, but:

- the trade map is off. There are totally different symbols from the products available.
- I can built improvements which I shouldn't be able to built, like stone walls before I can build a stockade...

I found a couple, but i'm not sure if they're bugs

-Barbarians when defeated would dole out 100+ in gold, which is preposterous and game breaking
-Factions tend to relinquish military alliances and on the same turn ask for a military alliance again, if you accept it, the game doesn't see it as an alliance and nothing happens