+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports

Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
    Don't worry, they only cause crashes when combined with Imperium.
    I exchanged the mission folders in Imperium and my game has started crashing a lot...

Noticed that the original folder had 2 files in it and the new one has a lot more...

*sigh* I spend more time loading the game then playing it

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Now what? My fix makes it crash more for you?
    Previously worked on Imperium, a mod for Rome: Vae Victis.

Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Now what? My fix makes it crash more for you?
    Yep... Going to try reverting the mission folder and see if that helps.

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Alright, go ahead. I think it did work for AlCord at least.

Yep, it worked for me...

Dunno if it was posted before or if it's a bug but in my game many characters are created without a gens name. Just a name with 2 words and a double blank.

Oh I haven't noticed, must have a closer look.

I've attached some screenshots. These are not the only ones. There are many many more characters without a gens name.
    The women screenshot shows woman without any name. I didn't cared because women didn't play a role in the roman game but then I discovered to make them a Vestal Virgin and then I saw this.
    Attached Images

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

when i start the game i start with three nations Etruia, Chartage and Numidia. And after i three seconds the game crashes

Quote Originally Posted by henkalv View Post
    when i start the game i start with three nations Etruia, Chartage and Numidia. And after i three seconds the game crashes
    Give some more info, please.

Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Faction issues

Playing Rome in Imperium 1.12 at 580 AUC. I have observed that when I begin to play, and load a saved game, almost all my character pool and most of my office holders have switched to Religious. However the Senate composition is not affected, nor (of course) the faction leaders.
    Carrying along the game, characters begin slowly to switch to other factions, mainly Civic an Merchantilist (which are prone to be the more powerful due to lack of buildings and unused trade routes).
    The Religious faction shouldn't be so attractive, for having no lack of funds I use to 'click' the omen button as soon as it appears.

Quote Originally Posted by fmurciap View Post
    Playing Rome in Imperium 1.12 at 580 AUC. I have observed that when I begin to play, and load a saved game, almost all my character pool and most of my office holders have switched to Religious.
    Happens to me too, year 582, had to restart and charaters went from green to blue, two more restart of the same save took me back to green

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Give some more info, please.
    i got a screenshot of it but i dont know how to get it up on the forum, the rest of the world is barbarian, i got none characters and if i try to do anything the game crashes
    Last edited by henkalv; 11-07-2009 at 15:29.

version 1.2Beta, it's year 523 and have just discovered harbour... only problem is that I have been able to build them since the very beginning. Also I can't understand if Contruction Tach increase is going to lower building costs or not

In my opinion construction tech increase should lower build time, not costs! Later in the game large nations have enough tax income to build a huge amount of buildings anyway

Quote Originally Posted by humpelheinz View Post
    In my opinion construction tech increase should lower build time, not costs! Later in the game large nations have enough tax income to build a huge amount of buildings anyway
    uz, guess it makes sense, did not think of that

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I've downloaded the 1.2 version two times now. Both times I get this when extracting:

! D:\Nedlastinger\Imperium_1.2 (1).rar: CRC failed in Imperium\gfx\interface\bg_province.xcf. The file is corrupt
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Ignore the error. The file is not needed.

Cities in MotionDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

This probably has been said already, but:

- the trade map is off. There are totally different symbols from the products available.
    - I can built improvements which I shouldn't be able to built, like stone walls before I can build a stockade...

My game also acts funny at 582 with Rome. Im a dictatorship, and my game always crashes about a minute after loading.

I found a couple, but i'm not sure if they're bugs

-Barbarians when defeated would dole out 100+ in gold, which is preposterous and game breaking
    -Factions tend to relinquish military alliances and on the same turn ask for a military alliance again, if you accept it, the game doesn't see it as an alliance and nothing happens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast